• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

PureHemp

my characther was supposed to be a battle mage but my magical atacks are too weak so there isnt really a point in using then please help what should i do to make it better ?

Nightmare Shadow

Master of Shadow
Get better spells, and when you level up take perks in the destruction skill.

PureHemp

Get better spells, and when you level up take perks in the destruction skill.
im working on getting better spells im specializing in ice spells i got ice pike i think its my strongest drestruction spell but i can only use it a few time until a run out of magicka so i growing on my magicka stats to see if it gets better but still the sword looks better way of doin damage =/

If Magic spells are giving you trouble, try using one hand for spells and the other for a one handed weapon of your preference. That way when you run out of magicka from using your more powerful spells you can still use a sword for example to deal damage. Hope this helped :)

Panthera

Don Gato
You just said you want to play battle-mage... so use one hand skill for close batle and destruction for range attacks. And you have a battle-mage! :)

Flamingtaco

Get some enchanted apparel to improve magic. Or something to improve health and stamina so you can focus more on upgrading magic

PureHemp

Get some enchanted apparel to improve magic. Or something to improve health and stamina so you can focus more on upgrading magic
i dont like much enchanting my amor or weapon cuz it makes more weak it lows the damage that the sword does or the armor e defence =/

Panthera

Don Gato
i dont like much enchanting my amor or weapon cuz it makes more weak it lows the damage that the sword does or the armor e defence =/
What do you mean it lows damage of the sword? If your sword does 30 damage and aditional 25 damage by enchantments, it has more damage! But any way use one hand to be your primary skill and destruction secondary (kill easy enemys with it), and when you get stronger with one hand start other stuff like restoration...

PureHemp

What do you mean it lows damage of the sword? If your sword does 30 damage and aditional 25 damage by enchantments, it has more damage! But any way use one hand to be your primary skill and destruction secondary (kill easy enemys with it), and when you get stronger with one hand start other stuff like restoration...
u know when u turn ur sword to lengendary(idk the name of the process) when u enchant it it kind loses the legendary thing it become a little bit weaker but what u said s truth the enchant gives some additional damage but not forever =/ and is the same thing with u amor :sadface:

PureHemp

it sucks having to get new soul gems to put the same enchant again in ur weapon when the last one have ended --'

Panthera

Don Gato
Use azura star...