Need help with your character? Here to help.

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

stagnant94

what are the best destruction spells out there, and where can you find them?

stagnant94

ok thanks

XJaeX

Ghost
http://skyrimforum.com/threads/necromancer-build.3880/

I was thinking of something similar to this?

Your post does not look like a question, the build provided on that forum would be efficient, as long as you can eliminate the first enemy. Use spells like dead thrall, permanent zombie follower, or followers with the last upgrade in conjuration. Try to find these for your dead thrall, Master necromance, Master necromage, Master summoner, so on, anyone that can summon their own allies. If you can find it, im not even sure its possible without mods, it might be though, summon dragon priests, they will summon storm atronachs.

Teritus

Giving it to you straight since 1869
Your post does not look like a question, the build provided on that forum would be efficient, as long as you can eliminate the first enemy. Use spells like dead thrall, permanent zombie follower, or followers with the last upgrade in conjuration. Try to find these for your dead thrall, Master necromance, Master necromage, Master summoner, so on, anyone that can summon their own allies. If you can find it, im not even sure its possible without mods, it might be though, summon dragon priests, they will summon storm atronachs.

No, it wasn't a question directly, but surely he could realise that I was implying how to get about this build, what perks to use exactly, any advice, etc.

I need help with my mace and board imperial warrior just level 3 so anything is possible
skills One handed block Heavy armor smithing enchating thats it hope i can be helped!

XJaeX

Ghost
Hopefully this response will answer any questions in particular about my thread. I do have a post in my original (Post Edit, but it's still there) that mentions that I open conversations personally so I can have entire conversations with individuals or even groups. My original post also mentions how my first help session had 3 people in it including myself with 120+ posts which would definitely flood this thread. I also prefer it to avoid too much drama, not to mention it feels more personal on top of it. Even if I did answer everybody's questions on here, the thread would be too bulky for anybody to find any real answers unless they first skimmed through and found the question they're thinking of. I'd much rather just talk personally, cite my sources, or invite them to a conversation that I've already helped somebody with (unless that thread is too long, then I just start from scratch, for the same reason of not having to read through everybody's posts). The idea is to save the user the time from having to search around, I bring the answers to you, be it a link or an explanation or what-have-you.

As for Teritus specifically, I'm sorry that I didn't respond to your question! I thought that your post was actually a response to Mytheos' and lion man beast's topic of a warrior + conjuration magic. I figured you were just helping them out by giving them a link. If you thought I was just ignoring I'm sorry, and if you wish we could start a conversation about whatever theorizing or advice, etc, I'll be glad to help.

Anybody else who has asked a question concerning the game (answered or not) I'll likely be opening a conversation with you or inviting you to one already in progress within the next hour for any extra feedback that I may have missed. I'm sorry for being gone the last 15 hours or so, didn't think I'd miss so much! Anyways thanks for your patience, I'll see you all around. =)

Thats what i thought you were doing, i like being right :) .
*Ps* My highelf warrior is brutal, i can dominate everything, but a mammoth still owns me... Heavy armor, 2 handed greatsword, 2 flame atronachs, Mjoll, me and her are in daedric armor, using daedric greatswords. I didnt use the smithing farming technique, if you do that you will get destroyed in combat because you don't have combat skills , so my heavy armor and two handed are the top, 2 handed is the highest because they dont survive long enough to hit me much. I play on master so i cant just sit there and let them hit to level up my armor more, should i turn the difficulty down to do this? The only way i can have someone stay alive is removing my atronachs and Mjoll, but thats most of the reason i cant die.

Please answer this on the thread to remind people that you do want to help them. Make sure you state that this is an example, and that you will start a conversation with them, rather than clutter the thread.
You have already helped me.

Phobos

He did answer my question via private message but i forgot to come back here and say something so that people knew.

Thanks too teritus and xjaex for also answer my question. I am now sneaking in front of dragons without being detected with my muffle boots and the muffle perk in the sneak tree. That is all i needed. I dont think ill be wasting the enchant slots on sneak. More like carry so i can haul around 600 pounds of useless junk

Ykcor

Hey man, Im building a 1h/shield character.. any tips? Im going to power level him also so any and all exploits you know would be nice as well. hit me up if you have any good ideas.

Elgrif

Skooma Alchemist
I currently have 100 in Alchemy(Right Side.),Conjuration(No Bound Weapons.),Alteration and Illusion; If I become a vampire with necromage is it necessary to invest perks in stealth?

I have Enhanced High-Level Gameplay and several other end-game mods, and I'm afraid I won't be able to keep up when Dire Wolves and Great Wyrms come into play. Know any good end-game weapon mods that add a tier above Daedric, preferably with light armour too?

coleman

I've been indecisive about the type of character I want to play as. (warrior/bowmen/mage) I was wondering if anyone had an idea on which is the funnest or...
the funnest mix of two.

Ironlung888

Hi I'm looking to start a new playthrough with a new character. I was going to spend perks in 7 trees. My choices are One Handed, Archery, Alteration, Illusion, Sneak, Enchanting, and Smithing. What race of character should I be? Any other advice?