Need help with your character? Here to help.

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

ReaperEOD

Dragonborn of the planet and element Earth.
[]

Quanah

Bosmer Shadowscale
Can I double enchant an arcane piece of armor? Of course with the extra effect perk?

Jaeger

^^

Since magic is armor piercing (that's why wizards pwn your ass) and the staggering effect of impact, yes.

Just YouTube search greatest Mage in Skyrim. Muddafugga be dropping dragons out of the sky.

tvJefe

Is there a cap for sneak? With 100 skill and all sneak perks, is there a benefit to putting sneak enchants on gear?

Ykcor

So I made a sneak archer, I heard bound bow was good, but some people are saying daedric bows are better.

Static

So I made a sneak archer, I heard bound bow was good, but some people are saying daedric bows are better.

A Bound Bow with the Mystic Binding perk is the most powerful (standard) bow in the game, although through smithing you could produce a daedric bow that was more powerful.

If you trying to be sneaky, though, you'll likely want silent casting in the illusion spell tree too, so you have to way up two perks vs potential exploiting using smithing.

Ykcor

A Bound Bow with the Mystic Binding perk is the most powerful (standard) bow in the game, although through smithing you could produce a daedric bow that was more powerful.

If you trying to be sneaky, though, you'll likely want silent casting in the illusion spell tree too, so you have to way up two perks vs potential exploiting using smithing.
sorry, still kind of new, but is exploiting like when you mass produce hide bracers to level smithing or something like that.

Golgo_SPB

Do perk affects cross over to werewolf form? like alteration magic resist perk or the restoration perk avoid death

KC95

Hello.

Quick question... if I perk the Mage Armor under Alteration, would it be enough for me to still be a warrior-ish type character character?

Vercintorix

What should I roll for my Warrior Race?

stagnant94

you bump to much

Epsilon

Shaun
i just noticed this thread lol. I would've posted here instead of starting a new topic lol, but do you mind replying to my thread with the questions i had?

Epsilon

Shaun
nah the more the better in my opinion, i just wanna learn as much as i can about the game

Chryss

I have been an Imperial and I have been a Nord, I am ready for my 3rd play-through and looking to change up. I am thinking Light armor, dual enchanted, archer, sneak, and 1 handed / 2 handed weapons. would a wood elf be successful or frustrating.

Epsilon

Shaun
Reaper is great for advice guys, id still be halfway clueless if it wasn't for his advice and input he knows his stuff. Ask him just about anything and he will gladly help, i recommend Reaper for any advice especially if your somewhat new to the game

Mytheos

I'm looking to make a khajiit warrior. Two handed weapons, smithing heavy armor and some school magic.... any suggestions on how to creatively make this character more fun?

Sent from my GT-P7500R using Tapatalk

I'm looking to make a khajiit warrior. Two handed weapons, smithing heavy armor and some school magic.... any suggestions on how to creatively make this character more fun?

Sent from my GT-P7500R using Tapatalk
thats like mine! use conjeration magic because even if its just a flame atronach its great for damage sponging and the flame atronach especially is good at spamming enemies.

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts