PS3 Need help with joining groups etc

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Stormy

The right hand of Talos.
Hey there, So i was wondering... if you don't wish to join a certain faction or group if you will... Do you just leave the quest undone? For example, "Join the Stormcloak rebellion" if i dont wish to do so should i just leave it undone and never speak to ulfric or is there a way to delete the quest or ignore it?

Purdekat

Hey there, So i was wondering... if you don't wish to join a certain faction or group if you will... Do you just leave the quest undone? For example, "Join the Stormcloak rebellion" if i dont wish to do so should i just leave it undone and never speak to ulfric or is there a way to delete the quest or ignore it?

The beauty of Skyrim is that you can do exactly what you want to. If you dont want to do a certain quest, or join any groups/factions then don't.

Stormy

The right hand of Talos.
So i am able to just ignore quests that i don't necessarily want to do and still get full enjoyment from the game?

DrunkenMage

Intoxicated Arch-Mage
So i am able to just ignore quests that i don't necessarily want to do and still get full enjoyment from the game?

Yeah, you can turn off quest markers of quests you don't wish to do.

Misc quests are just minor things.

Stormy

The right hand of Talos.
Ok! thankyou for the help guys :D

mrlymric

AYE all the misc quests are just that, just side quests for more xps and fun but it does not take away the full fun of the game if you skip them, there is TONS of quests for your main quest line plus if you have any of the DLC's then your set for more main quests, plus there is 2 more discs (dlc's) coming out down the road, like the prev person above said , do the quests you want and uncheck the ones you don't want, trust me you will be very busy in this game, i have put in over 500 hours of game play, my character is lvl 51 and hasn't even dpne half of the main quest line LOL what i did was i did the first act of the main quest line to get the horn so then it unlocks my restriction to do dragonborn dlc i got dawngaurd done and now doing dragonborn stuff then once all done then il come back to my main quests in tameriel :):):)

Stormy

The right hand of Talos.
Ahhh, I love this forum its very helpful with very kind people like yourself! i am absolutly loving this game and just by talking to random people i have accumilated a moutain of quests that i need to do! I can't wait to see how my character develops and becomes a dragonborn badass! Nord for life :p

mrlymric

Ahhh, I love this forum its very helpful with very kind people like yourself! i am absolutly loving this game and just by talking to random people i have accumilated a moutain of quests that i need to do! I can't wait to see how my character develops and becomes a dragonborn badass! Nord for life :p

Also, not sure if you read other posts i have commented on? I see you are ps3 player, around march, bethesda will be releasing the skyrim game of the year edition for ps3 players, this will have all up to date patches and all 3 DLC's.

Ps3 players been waiting a very very long time for this since they got shafted on not getting any patches and DLC's when xbox 360 got there's. I have ps3 and xbox 360, and when I read that bethesda wasn't going to do anything for ps3 skyrim game till they are done making the Dragonborn DLC then release all patches and all 3 DLC's later down the road,i took my skyrim back to the store and swapped it for xbox 360 skyrim.

So you won't having to wait much longer to get your patches and 3 DLC's. and I do believe this will be a reduce cost for the ps3 players since this only pertains to ps3 players, till then enjoy the game :):):)

Stormy

The right hand of Talos.
I have just bought the game very recently and it has the "Winner then more than 200 game of the year awards" on the bottom right of the case, So i am not sure at all if it has the DLC's and patches... I was under the assumption that it was just the original game. Anyway to tell if the dlc's are included?

- I realised i misread your post, and that the game of the year edition hasn't even been released yet! My bad :p

mrlymric

Aye np, you won't have to wait to much longer,march will be here fast then you can get the game of the year edition, there is talk from bethesda that they are working something out for ps3 players will get all up to date patches and all 3 DLC's without paying a full price of a game that you already bought, why buy skyrim twice, so there talk is a big discount to there ps3 community, for there mistake not taking care of ps3 at same time they took care of xbox 360 and on plus side PC players is finally gettiing there dragonborn dlc feb 5th. ;););)

Stormy

The right hand of Talos.
Sounds good to me! thanks for the info.

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts