Need help with fishing job

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Boppin Machine

Ok, I need to know if this is a bug or someting.. ot if I'm just bad.

The fishing job is to pickpocket Revyn Sadri in Windhelm. I have the thieves guild boots on and my pickpocket skill is at level 49, with some perks..

But when I try to steal the necklace it says i only got 15% chance. When i drink a potion it gets down to 1%. What is going on? Am i missing something. How good to you need to be to pull this off?

Please help!

Y0m0mmallama

Just save before you attempt to pickpocket the item. You must then try to steal the item, and if you are unsuccessful just reload over and over until you DO successfully steal the item. I would also recommend not drinking the potion if it reduces the chance to steal the item.

Boppin Machine

Just save before you attempt to pickpocket the item. You must then try to steal the item, and if you are unsuccessful just reload over and over until you DO successfully steal the item. I would also recommend not drinking the potion if it reduces the chance to steal the item.

That worked. Thanks. I also took off the thieves guild boots and the pickpocket necklace..that gave me more % chance.