Xbox 360 Need Help With Armor Enchantment

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

FunkyBrosky

Dragon Mage
Everytime I go to enchant my armor the stuff I disenagrate says like "Magika Regains 75% Faster" but then i put that enchantment on another piece of armor and its says "Magika Ragains 1% Faster" Wtf is going on here please any help will obviously help lol

Shoor

Clan Thu'um Guard
It means that your Enchanting Skill isn't high enough and/or you need a larger soul gem. It doesnt duplicate the enchantment exactly, presumably because the guy who enchanted the thing in the first place was pretty damn good at it :))

FunkyBrosky

Dragon Mage
Ok thanks for your help, i will have to get my enchantment up so i can use my dragon armor to fortify my magic/sneak havent quite decided yet only had the game for 2 days lol

Dagmar

Defender of the Bunnies of Skyrim
The strength of your enchantment has absolutely nothing to do with the strength of enchantment of the item you disenchant. All you learn is the type of enchantment. The strength of the enchantment depends on: (1) your Enchanting skill (including any Fortify Enchanting potion you have taken); (2) your Enchanter perks; and (3) the size of the soul you use.

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts