Need help regaining my interest in Skyrim

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

T1d3

Article Writer
I have done everything, I have all achievements but one. I just started a new character he is a wood elf. He is an assassin and a thief but also a skilled archer, I just need a fun way to play. I don't care if I have to start a new character, I just don't want to be a mage. so can anyone think of a fun way to play skyrim

assassin/thief is fun, but it usually entails sneaking your way through most of the dungeons. At least that's the way I played it. This makes it time consuming and tedious. I found that switching to an orc warrior I could run through dungeons much faster and smash anything that gets in my way.

T1d3

Article Writer
assassin/thief is fun, but it usually entails sneaking your way through most of the dungeons. At least that's the way I played it. This makes it time consuming and tedious. I found that switching to an orc warrior I could run through dungeons much faster and smash anything that gets in my way.

orc sounds fun, never played as one before how much stronger are they

osheao

easy call:

DiD a true thief. no reloads ever. master. light/bows/daggers/1-h only/alchemy/sneak.
no enchant or smith: must buy or find only. no restoration.

appropriate weight allowance: total equip, potions, food and stuff. no 300 lb. crap.

must be a true thief in all quests unless forced to not be by the game.

T1d3

Article Writer
easy call:

DiD a true thief. no reloads ever. master. light/bows/daggers/1-h only/alchemy/sneak.
no enchant or smith: must buy or find only. no restoration.

appropriate weight allowance: total equip, potions, food and stuff. no 300 lb. crap.

must be a true thief in all quests unless forced to not be by the game.

sounds interesting, does anyone know what playing like a khjit or an argonian is like?

You probably dont want to read this, but there's a finite amount of fun you can squeeze out of any given game. I would recommend shelving Skyrim for now and wait for the DLC content to pile up and pick it up then. That's what i'm planning to do, when I reach a good finishing point. You'd also be able to tailor a new character to fit appropriately with w/e Bethesda comes up with.

If you need more Elder Scrolls action, consider revisiting the earlier ones. Arena and Daggerfall are still fun.

Dragon Kin

Dovah Fen Ni Dii
You probably dont want to read this, but there's a finite amount of fun you can squeeze out of any given game. I would recommend shelving Skyrim for now and wait for the DLC content to pile up and pick it up then. That's what i'm planning to do, when I reach a good finishing point. You'd also be able to tailor a new character to fit appropriately with w/e Bethesda comes up with.

If you need more Elder Scrolls action, consider revisiting the earlier ones. Arena and Daggerfall are still fun.

Yes I've been planning my character for when Dawnguard comes out. I'm playin as a war priest

Have you lost interest in the game without even exploring other races and other "classes"? o_O

no, I have played as multiple races and classes, its just I don't know the same thing over and over again
Skyrim has been a bit boring for me too, even if you change your race and "class" there is much to do, the gameplay is always the same with the same skills. I think the customization of the game was a bit poor.

T1d3

Article Writer
Skyrim has been a bit boring for me too, even if you change your race and "class" there is much to do, the gameplay is always the same with the same skills. I think the customization of the game was a bit poor.

don't get me wrong, I love skyrim, it is my first TES game though, I love it so much that I ordered Oblivion and it is on its way. I think from watching some of the gameplay of oblivion that they could have made Skyrim more forested, I'm not particularly fond of the wide open plains of Skyrim, but oh well still a good game

don't get me wrong, I love skyrim, it is my first TES game though, I love it so much that I ordered Oblivion and it is on its way. I think from watching some of the gameplay of oblivion that they could have made Skyrim more forested, I'm not particularly fond of the wide open plains of Skyrim, but oh well still a good game
I agree!

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts