Need Help Finding/Remembering A Certain Mod...

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Hellknight Anna

Empress of the Inferno
First off I apologize if this is kind of vague. My memory if fairly poor and it has been a year or more since I last had Skyrim + Mods on my computer... but anyways. Once upon a time I had a bunch of improved vampire mods that made the experience much more enjoyable, and the mod in question is one of those mods... Now I'm not sure if it was part of a mod that is now unviewable, or if it was seperate. What the mod did (that I CAN remember:)::

Sunlight damage AND visual effects depending on stage:
Stage 1: no damage or effects
Stage 2: No stat regens, and like... 1dmg/sec or something minor + Minor "smoke" VFX
Stage 3: No regens, stat penalties, and more dmg/sec + (smoke VFX or a red 'glow' VFX can't remember)
Stage 4: No regens, greater stat penalties, and lots of dmg/sec that you'd die in moments, + You're on friggin fire, lol.

I believe it was an optional file or add-on for someone's vampire system I believe, I can't recall... as I'm here trying to ask around. If ANYONE can remember where this file was, or what system it was a part of, or even if you were the owner of this mod once upon a time and the mod is no longer viewable, I would very much like to have it again. :\

Granted, I know Dawnguard is out now with the sun damage value, and people will probably SOME day make / improve the sunlight/burning vampires effects... maybe even add the NPC vampires burning in daylight, or who knows what else, but that's not the purpose of this post/request. Just trying to find the above mentioned mod/add-on if possible ^_^ Greatly appreciate any and all help ahead of time.

Hellknight Anna

Empress of the Inferno
*bump* just checking up with if anyone knew yet or not. I have this nagging feeling it was part of Improved Vampire's mod... which I can no longer find on the nexus.... :\ that will be very disappointing if it was

Hellknight Anna

Empress of the Inferno
No. I have that one already, and for some reason the sun damage isn't working for me. So I can't really test to see if it has the flaming visuals either, but from what it sounds like it doesn't. Thanks though. Better Vampires is an awesome mod though :p + Better bat travel powers.. omg, hehe.

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts