• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

LiLbUmHeAd

I have recently reached 12mb on skyrim. And ever since when searching chests and people it takes along time. So i rebuilt my hard-drive but still nothing and i turned of all autosaves but still nothing.
It is getting to the point where it is taking up to 1 min to search anything.
Please ,i need advice

Hmm, I'm not sure... It appears that people on the Playstation 3 have been having problems like this a lot. I haven't had that problem and my file saves have gone all the way up to 15 megabytes. I have a relatively new Playstation 3 and it doesn't have that much memory taken up. Perhaps you need to clear up some space on your Playstation 3 console.

Hulcus

Freeing up some space might do it. I got my PS3 when the slims first came out, and I've never had that problem though.

I am on one of the newer models and see choppy animation as the number of saves increases. I have found that deleting any unwanted saves and restarting the game fixes the problem for about a week or so.

Abraxus76

I have recently reached 12mb on skyrim. And ever since when searching chests and people it takes along time. So i rebuilt my hard-drive but still nothing and i turned of all autosaves but still nothing.
It is getting to the point where it is taking up to 1 min to search anything.
Please ,i need advice
What size is your hard drive? I have found that most people with an older PS3 have these issues ans the hard drives aren't nearly as big as the slims.

Abraxus76

My Ps3 is only 2 years old and it has a 160 gb
ok... mine is the same but I'm not having these issues. it could be a case of uninstalling and starting again this may fix the issue. I had similar issues with the last update where it would crash everytime i went into water above elbow level but even after 350 hours of gaming i had uninstall, delete my save game files and start again.

What size is your hard drive? I have found that most people with an older PS3 have these issues ans the hard drives aren't nearly as big as the slims.

I think I have a 120 gigabyte hard-drive. I haven't really used too much space on it; I've got Mass Effect 2 (14 gigabytes) and Mass Effect 3 (about 16 gigabytes) on there, along with a few pirated DivX movies... ;)

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts