NEED A NEW BUILD!

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Muart

Fus.. RO DAH!
After my failed Lvl. 63 Kitty Kat, I am currently trying to make a Sneak Archer ( Wood Elf ) but I'm not so great at archery, and I can't find to seem any good bows. My plan is to max out the whole archery tree EXCEPT the thingymajig that has a 15% of paralyzing the target and get most of the sneak tree. I tried this out, and got to level 20 with it but I just seem to die over and over again. I tried working it out with some Restoration, but that doesn't help so much either. I'm wearing the lightest armor possible with still some armor rating, but everyone SOMEHOW catches me.
I am also working on a Imperial as you can see in my signature getting a warhammer and whacking peoples heads off, but I'm SOOO noisy. Can anyone help?

Chillrend

Falkreath Land Owner
How much health do you have? I would possibly considering leveling up in enchanting to enchant some of your armor with either Sneak increases or even health upgrades! Also what level is your sneak?

Muart

Fus.. RO DAH!
How much health do you have? I would possibly considering leveling up in enchanting to enchant some of your armor with either Sneak increases or even health upgrades! Also what level is your sneak?
Since I haven't been playing this build for long, I have 225 health and my Sneak is around 60.

ShadowGambit

Get Illusion. Work with Muffle and Invisibility when you will be high enough. Also Fury and Calm can save your butt more than once at the beginning.

Muffle spell is the equivalent of the Silence perk and that will help you a ton at the beginning.

Health is not really necessary for a sneaky character if you know what you are doing. For a sneaky character, Strategy, tactics and patience are essential, if not vital.

Before attacking, know your environment and know how many enemies are around and what class they are. Choose a shooting spot AND a hiding spot, AWAY from your shooting spot. Target Mage, archer and then melee enemies IN THAT ORDER.

Shoot your first enemy (chances are that if you are spec right, you will one-shoot him) and RIGHT AWAY, move to your hiding spot if they are other enemies around. The enemies will go check your shooting spot, but you will not be there, so they won't spot you. Then they will go back to where they start. Now you you go back to your shooting spot. Rinse repeat.

Other way to do it is to shoot an arrow somewhere where you have a nice line of sight. Enemies will go check that spot first. Sneak attack them when they come to that spot. If you do it well, you can take down 2-3 enemies at the time like this. Don't push your luck too much and move to your hiding spot when you feel that enemies will move toward you.

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts