• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

ManoloXamps the Faggot

The Titan of Ether
So, I was just messing around in the Rift when I found this Narfi fellow.
Well, I searched for his sister in the quest The Straw That Broke and found out she's dead. What do I tell him? If I say she's dead, he's just gonna snap, and if I tell him she's going to come he's gonna just create a false hope.
Also, I know there's a DB contract on him, and some people say that it's just putting him out of his misery. But if you say anything, you realize he doesn't want to die. Also, wouldn't it be evil to send his soul to the night mother? I really am considering destroying the Dark Brotherhood instead of joining it because of that.

Yes. Murdering people and condemning their souls to the dark void is indeed Evil.
...delightfully so.

ManoloXamps the Faggot

The Titan of Ether
Yes. Murdering people and condemning their souls to the dark void is indeed Evil.
...delightfully so.
Yeah, I sorta think so. But what should I tell the poor guy?

Well, I can't say. I never knew he was of any significance aside from 400 septims in my...chest.?
Either way, I'd probably tell him the truth. I couldn't not.

ManoloXamps the Faggot

The Titan of Ether
Well, I can't say. I never knew he was of any significance aside from 400 septims in my...chest.?
Either way, I'd probably tell him the truth. I couldn't not.
Well, I really think that the truth would be better than just Making him wait for someone who will never come, but even though he thanks you he just becomes even crazier... Oh well, poor ol' Narfi needs to face it somerime.

feliciano182

So, I was just messing around in the Rift when I found this Narfi fellow.
Well, I searched for his sister in the quest The Straw That Broke and found out she's dead. What do I tell him? If I say she's dead, he's just gonna snap, and if I tell him she's going to come he's gonna just create a false hope.
Also, I know there's a DB contract on him, and some people say that it's just putting him out of his misery. But if you say anything, you realize he doesn't want to die. Also, wouldn't it be evil to send his soul to the night mother? I really am considering destroying the Dark Brotherhood instead of joining it because of that.

I always tell him his sister died, he's sad at first but grateful for getting her amulet back.

As for The Dark Brotherhood, that is as evil as evil can possibly be in Skyrim, make no mistake about that.

Anwrise888

A very naughty naughty kinky mage....
images

ManoloXamps the Faggot

The Titan of Ether
E
I always tell him his sister died, he's sad at first but grateful for getting her amulet back.

As for The Dark Brotherhood, that is as evil as evil can possibly be in Skyrim, make no mistake about that.
Even though my Khajiit is a Thief, I'm not going to enter the Dark Brotherhood because of that.
In fact, to compensate for the money I am going to track down and murder each and every one of those evil bastards.

ManoloXamps the Faggot

The Titan of Ether

feliciano182

E
Even though my Khajiit is a Thief, I'm not going to enter the Dark Brotherhood because of that.
In fact, to compensate for the money I am going to track down and murder each and every one of those evil bastards.

Not a bad choice at all friend.

If I may though, I would recommend joining them in a future playthrough, they are a seriously awesome guild to join if you don't mind the....morally bankrupt aspects !

Anwrise888

A very naughty naughty kinky mage....

Moris

The only reason why I join the Dark brotherhood is to hear Astrids sexy voice :) Too bad theirs no option to murder her werewolf husband and then ask her to marry her :)

Wow, it's amazing. I really seem to find all the females that others think are hot to be truly, outstandingly infuriating. I've only managed to join the Brotherhood once. All the rest of the time, I woke up in the shack, and felt an uncontrollable urge to smash her face in before she had finished her first line... Her voice drives me absolutely nuts. Isn't it odd?

ManoloXamps the Faggot

The Titan of Ether
The only reason why I join the Dark brotherhood is to hear Astrids sexy voice :) Too bad theirs no option to murder her werewolf husband and then ask her to marry her :)
I really dont feel like searching, but maybe her actress voiced more characters. XD

feliciano182

Wow, it's amazing. I really seem to find all the females that others think are hot to be truly, outstandingly infuriating. I've only managed to join the Brotherhood once. All the rest of the time, I woke up in the shack, and felt an uncontrollable urge to smash her face in before she had finished her first line... Her voice drives me absolutely nuts. Isn't it odd?

It's less her voice and more about Astrid's attitude that just tears at one's patience really.

FlickerWick

El. Psy. Congroo.
The way I interpreted it, Narfi actually murdered his sister and it pushed him over the edge. When I did his quest before the DB line, he gave me Human Flesh, a Human Heart and some other random ingredient, which certainly seems to suggest something...

Saozig

Hippy
According to my game guide, the contract to kill Narfi is for unpaid debts. In which case, i find it pretty repellant to kill him, seeing living in a broken down house, alone, tormented by his sister's death is punishment enough (and I don't buy the whole "putting him out of his misery" rationalization since he doesn't want to die. I'm kind of a big fan of personal choice like that). Killing him seems excessively vicious. I assume that unpaid debt thing came up in the game at some point but I don't recall it. But this is one of the contracts I really, really hate. The other is Anoriath, who not only I like but have found it hard to kill him without detection.

BTW, I did the Destroy the DB quest with my Dunmer. First time. Not nearly as lucrative as joinng the DB but in its own way quite satisfying, especially if it suits your character. It worked for my Dunmer because kidnapping her over a kill claim was just such the wrong move for the DB to make. Tareth kills who she wants, when she wants. As Astrid, Arnbjrn, Nazir, Gabrielle and Veezara found out.

Haru17

Lost Falmer
Narfi is annoying, so my evil characters slaughter him mercilessly. He won't go crazy if you tell him that she died.

ManoloXamps the Faggot

The Titan of Ether
The way I interpreted it, Narfi actually murdered his sister and it pushed him over the edge. When I did his quest before the DB line, he gave me Human Flesh, a Human Heart and some other random ingredient, which certainly seems to suggest something...
Yeah I agree that's sorta suspicious... Even though he gave me a Daedra Heart.
I've been looking EVERYWHERE for one of those, I wonder where he got it.
Narfi is annoying
Yeah, try having your parents killed and your sister disappeared and having to live in a broken down home and with serious psychological problems :Dragonborn:

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts