Names of your skyrim character

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Thomas Liu

tyl089
Some of the names you all wrote are so creative, mine are so ummm plain...

Raven -- lv 53 Imperial warrior
Luba -- lv 35 Nord Warrior

I like Luba sound cool.

Mine: Breton archer/smith Thomus Testicleus Maximus. ( was buzzed with alcohol) when my friend let me play it first on his PS3.

Chryss

I like Luba sound cool.

Mine: Breton archer/smith Thomus Testicleus Maximus. ( was buzzed with alcohol) when my friend let me play it first on his PS3.

Thanks, not really creative...its my middle name ;)

Niflheimr

Niflheimr, I'm playing as a Nord, and I wanted a Nordic-ish name for my character. Taken from Norse Mythology.

My 2nd character is a dark elf names Danvor, I didn't pay much attention to the name and I just made this character time and wait until the patch fixes the lag so I can play with my beloved Niflheimr.

Dentred

Dancer/ Artist
Dentred.
Argonian.
Perfectionist.

Katt

Mine's a male dark elf (my favorite race to play in these) named Arkham. He's a mage assassin, very sneaky, light on his feet with a wolfish sneer. :p

Kat =^*^=

locomoto

Life is the only thing worth living for
I'm playing an Orc Warrior called Cinderellar, the 'r' at the end is to make him even more fearsome & manly

Chryss

I think my next person will be a sneaky thief type assasin with light armor. Will be totally different for me. Usually favor the Heavy Armor. I will name her Cupcake or Muffin, have to pay homage to the sweet rolls in Skyrim. I want her to sound sweet and innocent.

Nocte Aeterna

Sir Not-Appearing-in-This-Film
I named my primary character (Altmer) Weylin. I was totally oblivious to the fact that someone already had that name in the game.

My Nord's name is Antaine.

Speedymotor

what iz up
Did anyone else go the route of making a funny name? A buddy of mine has a good one his is named motha fluffa jones from horrible bosses lol. looks like im the only one that didnt go the serious route here haha
I made a guy named black erection but then i deleted him cus he was gay(dont take offense if you are homosexual)

OriginOfAbsolution

The very model of a scientist Salarian
My first character (High Elf) was named Azalyn (it's from an anime... :oops: Hahaha but I love the sound of it. It's pronounced "Az-a-leen").

Second (and favorite) one has a boring name. :p She's a Khajiit and I wanted to give her a real Khajiit-y name (this is someone who has never played any other TES game before, so I know like nothing haha) so I just googled a list of Khajiit names from the previous games and picked one I liked (Dahleena).

My brother has an Orc named after some weird warrior dude from a book, and he has a Khajiit named "Baby Kitty", which is the name of his family's pet cat hahahaha. He spent like an hour making her face and markings look like their cat. It's hysterical. :p

Chukkles

My Woodelf is called Tiko. (Tea-co).
I was trying to come up with an elfish sounding name, it's kind of inspired by Link.

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts