Names of your skyrim character

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

XhoppX

My first was a male Dark Elf/Battlemage named Elocin..my wifes name spelled backward. My second is a female Nord dual wield warrior named Ilana. My latest is a male Argonian/full Mage named Lyzyrd Skynyrd...modeled after my favorite band

Original character (deleted) : Level 44 Breton Conjurer, specializing in bound bows and conjuring Daedra. His name was Gaston Valtieri. He was an exceptional adventurer. Killed 26 dragons, but couldn't beat that damn anal cancer.

Been through at least a dozen more race/class combos since his deletion. A Nord named Olaf Skull-fu**. An Orc named Shrek gro-Gak. Those are the only ones I can recall.. But right now I have a clean slate; no saves aside from #1 right before choosing a race. My next character will hopefully be the end of it, since I really only have time for one solid character. He'll likely be a Wood Elf Ranger since I'm a big fan of archery in this game. Haven't decided on a name. It'll take all of my might to resist a LotR reference..

Do the weapon skills improve bound weapons? Probably a stupid question.

Stickeesox

Or as they say in France, Stickeesox.
Styx, as in my username. Used this name twice, once for an Archer light-armor or no-armor I forget, and once for a 2H heavy-armor.
Kryss, kinda like the dagger.
And a halfdozen others on a PC somewhere.

Cannabyss

Decided on an epic Breton Battle-Mage named Detrius Giraud Amelion IV: specializing in Destruction, Alteration, and Restoration magic using one-handed blades as back-up and heavy armor. Also with a knack for smithing and alchemy; just smithed a set of Dwarven armor. I know smithing is considered an exploit but I'm craving that Daedric and Dragon armor, since my first major character didn't smith but enchanted, so I'm leaving the enchanting out this time around. I have high hopes for this fellow.

Stickeesox

Or as they say in France, Stickeesox.
Oh yeah. Itchee and Trickeedinx. There's more, I'll remember eventually.

No, I don't care that you don't care. So there. We've come to an agreement.

Blackst0rm

High Elf named Sirius. Specializing in Destruction and Restoration

Mad-God Rigamortis TuDoap

Rogue Extraordinaire
I just started another Dark Elf Destruction Mage character. His name is Valen Dreth. Anyone know who that is?

HeavyMetal

Life is no way to treat an animal.
Viss - Argonian Assassin / Archer

Gorak - Sword and Board Orc Warrior

Balcombe - Breton Destruction / Conjuration Mage

nancy

I have three char.. my main is named
Mojosmashah
lvl 64 Orc
Warrior/ Thief/ Assassin/ Coompanion

My other is Stealthiah
Assassin lvl 62 WoodElf
Leader of Thieves Guild/ Assassin/ Harbinger of the Companions

Last is Pantero
working on him.

SoleKillswitch

Level 35 Nord that is an expert archer by the name of Han Jones. Currently terrorizing the western half of Skyrim for it's various cheeses to add to my dairy mountain in Windhelm. If you were wondering, he looks like Harrison Ford.

El-Lee Zardo

I have an Argonian assassin/enchanter who stumbled into becoming the arch mage named, you see it El-Lee Zardo.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk

Al'Amar

The Wood Elf
Wood Elf Named Al'Amar.
You would have never guessed?

HEFFAY

I have made three characters so far, My first was a Khajit Named 'Mpaza Scotch', I got kind of annoyed that I had a tail and was a cat by level 20 and retired him...

My second character was a Dark Elf named 'Nero Dren'. For some reason when I played as him my system was very glitchey, and it would not allow me to finish any quest, i would do everything but the dialogue needed to complete the quest would never work so I retired him at level 8...

My current character is a level 40 Breton named Vladenov...

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts