Names of your skyrim character

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

tonj

Master of Distraction
72 Male Dark Elf 'Opportunist' named Swarles (there was a How I Met Your Mother phase and namer's block)
27 Female Nord Battlemage named Ely
and my newest addition a male Orc warrior-ish (haven't really decided yet) named Lohmak (tribute to Kirk Douglas's character in The War Wagon, Lomax hehe)

BeastAndAMidget

A Hardcore Mage
Dark Elf Male called Griffin

Kahjiit Male called NahLotKaaz dragon for fury great kahjiit

Nord Female called Sam

Chadonraz

Let's see if I remember all of them... probably not.

My very first character was a Wood Elf called Tondon (one of my usual usernames). She ruined her life, however. The first thing she did after getting to Riverwood (in the middle of the night... can't remember why it took so long) was to kill... the cow! (Ha, were expecting chicken, weren't you? Well, she did kill one of those, too...)
Then she stumbled across Anise, stole her secrets and killed her. Returned to Riverwood and got promptly killed by angry townsfolk.

Other characters include:
Esther, a level 81 Nord (used the stupid book glitch)
Chadonraz, a level 28 or 29 Khajiit (used her to try the DB questline, and afterwards massacre Whiterun, finally getting killed by Vilkas). It's another of my usual usernames.
Tondon (yes, I used the same name twice), can't remember level or race (probably Nord, though)
Giustiano Glareanus, level XX Imperial. Named in the fashion Imperial NPCs are named; Latin names. Can't remember the meanings.
Sneak Thief ("Hands to yourself, sneak thief."), level 10 Khajiit.
Carina, level 39 Nord

And the current one: Hedvig, level 46 (met my first ever Ancient Dragon yesterday, and it was NOT fun)

No, Hedvig's name is not a misspelling; I didn't name her after Harry's owl.
Both Carina and Hedvig are Scandinavian names, found on a baby name site. Can't remember the meanings, but they were something that fit a warrior. :)

All of my builds are the same: female (I tried a male once, and it was just too weird), generally good (done Thieves' Guild, but not DB) and Imperial supporters. Only Tondon the second has ever joined the Stormcloaks (and that was because she was my first proper character). If I create a new character to start Dawnguard with (getting it and Dragonborn any day now!), I'll stay out of the Thieves' Guild, if only to avoid getting Gallus's stupid journal forever stuck in my inventory. Gonna be difficult to avoid Brynjolf, though...

cebo

my orc warrior lvl 58 is named ORCUS THE RED with his red beard and my wood elf lvl 37 sneek is VALANDIL

Nocte Aeterna

Sir Not-Appearing-in-This-Film
-Updated-

- Murgash gro-Ogdum: A bleak-spirited yet intelligent Orc with a penchant and aptitude for necromancy and two-handed weaponry alike. Like Urag (an old colleague of his, although Murgash is about twenty years younger), he despises being stereotyped as a weak-minded loudmouth, as is the case with most Orcs. Instead, he prefers to spend his free time reading or honing his combat skills.

- Ruaidhin: Essentially my name in Gaelic. Trivia aside, Ruaidhin is a dubious and secretive Bosmer who specializes in archery, alchemy, pickpocketing, and dual-wielding. He is rather greedy, and will do just about anything if it means walking away with a bag of septims, regardless of the sum's size. His view on morality is flawed at best, and no one truly knows who he is aligned with (although even he himself is probably unsure). He is also somewhat of an agoraphobic.

- Legate Lucius Domitius Cato: A humble, chivalrous warrior who seeks "to purge these lands [Skyrim] of their malediction" (his own words). He is fiercely loyal to the Imperial Legion and the Eight Divines, and fights for their honor rather than his own. Talented with sword, shield, Restoration, and Destruction alike, his dedication to defending his people is at the very least respectable.

-Mir-

Professional milk-drinker
~My main character, a Bosmer, is named Miranda. Simply because she is me, teleported into the Skyrim world. :) But I think her/my name shortened to my nickname, Mir, sounds kinda cool and elfish...
~My Khajiit stereotype thief/addict guy is Al'Murah, and he mostly goes by the nickname Amur. I just made up his name to be Arabic-sounding like other Khajiit with the prefix "Al" and whatnot... Amur came from amur leopard, I guess, because he is a cat, and has a similar coloring and a few vague spots...
~My drunken Stormcloak Argonian bard from BM's deep south is named Virgil. I named him that somewhat based on the poet Virgil, with him being a bard and all; and he is also sort of named after former Constitution-party presidential candidate, Virgil Goode, because I imagine my Virgil having the same accent, and southern drawl when he says "stawmcloak". xD
~And finally, my Breton mage/trickster/general creepy dude is named Jareth. For anyone who has seen the movie Labyrinth this should be pretty obvious. I tried to recreate the same character in Skyrim, with as close a look as I can get without modding, lol. And his play style will be pretty interesting. :D

My little brother also plays, and he only has one main character. My brother's name is C.J., so his Skyrim name is C'Joth, as just a funny nord-ish sounding interpretation of it. :)

Thorn

In the Hist we trust
~My main character, a Bosmer, is named Miranda. Simply because she is me, teleported into the Skyrim world. :) But I think her/my name shortened to my nickname, Mir, sounds kinda cool and elfish...
~My Khajiit stereotype thief/addict guy is Al'Murah, and he mostly goes by the nickname Amur. I just made up his name to be Arabic-sounding like other Khajiit with the prefix "Al" and whatnot... Amur came from amur leopard, I guess, because he is a cat, and has a similar coloring and a few vague spots...
~My drunken Stormcloak Argonian bard from BM's deep south is named Virgil. I named him that somewhat based on the poet Virgil, with him being a bard and all; and he is also sort of named after former Constitution-party presidential candidate, Virgil Goode, because I imagine my Virgil having the same accent, and southern drawl when he says "stawmcloak". xD
~And finally, my Breton mage/trickster/general creepy dude is named Jareth. For anyone who has seen the movie Labyrinth this should be pretty obvious. I tried to recreate the same character in Skyrim, with as close a look as I can get without modding, lol. And his play style will be pretty interesting. :D

My little brother also plays, and he only has one main character. My brother's name is C.J., so his Skyrim name is C'Joth, as just a funny nord-ish sounding interpretation of it. :)
Labyrinth....a great film, and David Bowie portrays a good Jareth. I would be interested to see a photo of your character

Andre2807

Umbra - Female Bosmer. (Reference to Oblivion) She carries an Ebony Sword with Soul Trap. Umbra is also the darkest part of a shadow when light shines into a room.

Dar'Fuus - Male Khajiit. Dar meaning Thief/Clever

Anders - Nord. Closest sounding Nord name to my own name (Andre)

Andre - Imperial.

-Mir-

Professional milk-drinker
Labyrinth....a great film, and David Bowie portrays a good Jareth. I would be interested to see a photo of your character
Meh.....my attempt at face sculpting on PS3 is far from Bowie quality. xD
I think I have a pic I took (of the TV lol) right after making him (so no fanceh gear) and he looks /okay/ but it's still weird without the epic hairdo.

----Okay, as I typed this I just checked my photobucket, and unfortunately no pics are there. They are on my other computer so I will have to re-upload them. But I'd be glad to show you when I do! :)

Meanwhile, here is Virgil, the only one I had a pic of.
073-1.jpg

dorian devaro dark elf 81
lokki high elf lvl 81
Llok wood elf lvl 81
and working on
Valdryn Daemora Dovahkiin
and Guidizio

BoundByTheWolfBlood

Defiler of the Dead.
Aveline Fen'harel(Or Dread wolf for you DA fans :D)

beastoking

Sunvaar Do Keizaal
My main character is an Argonian, lvl 55, i named him Gnikotseab, its beastoking backwards. :D
The g is silent..

Asiaxfani

My Redguard archer/adventurer is named Jabirah, although everyone calls her Jira. Just tried to find a nice sounding name of an arabic origin.

My High Elf thief is called Ginalee. Don't know why it sounds so cute to me... :3

Wuffles

I can never think of witty names for my characters... Curently, my Khajiit archer is "Simm'ba"...

yeah, I think some preset/random name generators would be a good idea in thenext Elder Scrolls game.

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts