• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Waffles

Name this build!

Build

Please and thank you.

Name it like a class/archetype.

MushroomGenius

Jarl of Fungi, Great Khal of the Mushraki
Well I don't know if it suits an assassin/ranger/archer etc.

Btw I love your whole "fungi thing" xD

Thanks!

Well you have elements of stealth and have chosen perks suited for an assassin-type build: Archery, Backstab, Alchemy. You went Heavy Armor for Smithing, but I'm assuming this is just for weapons or follower-gear since you have perks invested in Light Armor.

Was there some roleplay element you were considering?

Waffles

Thanks!

Well you have elements of stealth and have chosen perks suited for an assassin-type build: Archery, Backstab, Alchemy. You went Heavy Armor for Smithing, but I'm assuming this is just for weapons or follower-gear since you have perks invested in Light Armor.

Was there some roleplay element you were considering?
Yeah the heavy armour smithing is for weapons as most light armour is quest or dragonscale of course. And the elven is for auriels bow. I kinda wanna rp it yeah... ish... I was thinking kind of ranger/archer/rogue/assassin but wasn't quite sure which category it is best for. Assassins tend to be evil and I didn't really want evil character. He's a bosmer <3

Nightbow works, I was thinking along the lines of Nightarrow, and that's just less clunky. Seems like a fairly standard Assassin to me, but I wonder at a couple of the perk choices. Is this a bookshelf/Crafting loop build? Kinda looks that way to me, is all. I always called these Snipers, but without the 1H, Smithing, Alchemy, Speech, not nearly so much Light Armor. Seriously, if the first sign is somebody falling over dead with an arrow sticking out of their ear, you don't really need so much defense.

Waffles

Nightbow works, I was thinking along the lines of Nightarrow, and that's just less clunky. Seems like a fairly standard Assassin to me, but I wonder at a couple of the perk choices. Is this a bookshelf/Crafting loop build? Kinda looks that way to me, is all. I always called these Snipers, but without the 1H, Smithing, Alchemy, Speech, not nearly so much Light Armor. Seriously, if the first sign is somebody falling over dead with an arrow sticking out of their ear, you don't really need so much defense.
Idk what you mean by bookshelf crafting loop but I'm not making it do millions of damage if that's what you mean. Also the light armour perks benefit a werewolf, I think...

VKitKat

Most Commonly known as The Dragonborn

ShadowGambit

Shadow Striker

For me it is the classic assassin non caster build though.

Some advice:

Archery: Drop Bull-Eye. When 10s Paralyze is very nice, when used with a bow it gets tricky: your target falls flat on the ground, making it harder for you to hit it from afar. Drop also Critical Shot 3/3 to critical shot 1/3. At the end, Critical shot 3/3 will give you a max of 24 extra damage, when it triggers.

Those 3 points of perk, I would put it in Pickpocket, to get Extra Pockets. 100 carrying capacity is always nice.

Light Armor: Agile Defender 5/5, custom fit and Matching set will be too much at the end. You are going full craft so you won't need that many perks. You can limit yourself with Agile Defender 2/5 or 3/5 and custom fit. That would take you to the armor cap even for the high end leather armor (Nightingale, Ancient Shrouded Armor etc...); Matching only works if you wear a FULL set of the SAME armor.

Speech: Master trader may sound good, but not really needed in my point of view. The reason is that, when you get Investor, you go and invest in the general store in Riverwood. Contrarly to other merchant who just get an increase of 500 gold to buy your stuff, Lucius will get an increase of ... 10.000 gold, available every 48h hours. More than enough to get rid of your stuff I think.

Sneak: Stealth 5/5 is too much. You can pretty much drop in front of an NPC and stay hidden with Stealth 1/5 or 2/5 and 100 sneak

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts