My wood elf finished main quest finally!

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Skulli

Is that fur coming out of your ears?
My newest "main" FINALLY got it done after I SWORE I'd never, ever, ever do that damned quest chain again!

I want my cookie now!

ScreenShot1626_zps251c8da7.png

Shyrith

Ebonhawk
Grats! :D

Sent from my Nexus S 4G using Tapatalk 2

Hildolfr

It's a big hammer.
Congrats! Though your pic makes me want the PC version.

I'm actually in the process of basically rushing through it on the new character I made the other day. It's not THAT bad...I still think the Civil War is worse.

Skulli

Congrats! Though your pic makes me want the PC version.

I'm actually in the process of basically rushing through it on the new character I made the other day. It's not THAT bad...I still think the Civil War is worse.

Civil War gets much much faster if during the conference at High Hrothgar, you entirely side with one faction during all of your negotiations!

Anwrise888

A very naughty naughty kinky mage....
I still want to buy Dawnguard before I finish the main quest. Something about charging at Alduin while riding Arvak with my level 81 Dark Elf mage vampire lord badass seems like the right way to end the main quest.

Anwrise888

Sorry but Arvak is terrible and slow as hell.. Shadowmere is best
I know that silly. Its just that I can not bring... Shadowmere into Soverngarde, and who does not like going mount and blade style. Who does not want to be a Dark Elf/vampire lord/evil wizard/space viking/unarmed badass/mongol pirate/kinky necromancer/cannibalistic sword master/teabaging assassain...:cool:

Skulli

I know that silly. Its just that I can not bring... Shadowmere into Soverngarde, and who does not like going mount and blade style. Who does not want to be a Dark Elf/vampire lord/evil wizard/space viking/unarmed badass/mongol pirate/kinky necromancer/cannibalistic sword master/teabaging assassain...:cool:

minus the teabagging, and I'm in! :p

TheDovahkiin

The Fabled Stealer Of Sweetrolls
Teabagging isn't optional. If you are female, grow a pair, or have them surgically implanted.

The man

I am the man. I am everything...
congratulations congratulations
you deserve to have to the very very best
you will suceed! have many beadso_O
and have lots and lots of rest!

i am the man. i am the poet!

Anwrise888

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts