My Textures! Help!

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Enralic

So I've been playing Skyrim for about 415 hours, modded when the first great mods were pouring out of the Nexus. I took about a 3 month break and now I'm back in 1.9. The last thing I did was Dragonborn and a few other things and then stopped. Now none of my mods that are retextures are working. My Miraak retex and Cultist retex are no longer working and I use the woven cape with physics mod and it no longer works. I don't know what's happening. HELP!

Enralic

Also another note, I have Armor of the thorns and it works just fine, but my Meeko mod where he is a husky doesn't work.

Iveri Sarothil

Disable all your mods, and re-enable them one by one to see if there's a conflict. That physics cape mod seems to have caused a lot of issues for other people's games, so you may want to get rid of that. Also, make sure everything is updated and in the correct load order with BOSS just to be safe. Post a screenie or two of your mod list here if you're not sure. :)

Enralic

Disable all your mods, and re-enable them one by one to see if there's a conflict. That physics cape mod seems to have caused a lot of issues for other people's games, so you may want to get rid of that. Also, make sure everything is updated and in the correct load order with BOSS just to be safe. Post a screenie or two of your mod list here if you're not sure. :)
I have disabled all mods except DLC and the Miraak retexture still doesn't work. That's why I'm so confused. It doesn't seem to make any sense.

Enralic

It helps to know if it's a BSA or loose texture files.

I would recommend a reinstall, and if that doesn't work and they're loose files, install manually.
It was weird because I installed the Miraak retexture again manually and it worked. Then I went to install my Cultist retex and it stopped. They're also loose files and I can't load loose files anymore.

Enralic

It helps to know if it's a BSA or loose texture files.

I would recommend a reinstall, and if that doesn't work and they're loose files, install manually.
I just confirmed it's the fact that my loose files checker is missing from 1.9 and it's conflicting my textures.

Enralic

Anyone know how to fix the Load Loose file thing? Ever since it's been gone my Retextures aren't working properly.

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts