• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

DragonBorn

I purchased the game 2 weeks ago & already have
- defeated alduin
- daederic armor
- dragon armor
-120 000 gold
-3 100's

Khazrihl

I purchased the game 2 weeks ago & already have
- defeated alduin
- daederic armor
- dragon armor
-120 000 gold
-3 100's

ur doin it wrong.

Lol, jp my friend. Cool stuff! I can't list accomplishments like that because I can't stop re-rolling characters! AHDSIAJFDAKSMJEWBAFD THIS GAME IS AWESOME!!!!

ItsBenniBlack

Mehti Oba
wow i have alot of work to do

NeoRoman

This is for custom titles?
So am I. Doesn't mean I can't get to level 81 and have Daedric armor, bows, swords, dragon plate/scale weapons, helmet, 100+ spells, 10 shouts, defeated Alduin, conquered the Empire for the Stormcloacks, got 480,000 gold, own houses in Windhelm, Solitude, Whiterun and Riften, tricked all of them out with all upgrades, and have taken in 6 followers, right?

Icy Seeker

So am I. Doesn't mean I can't get to level 81 and have Daedric armor, bows, swords, dragon plate/scale weapons, helmet, 100+ spells, 10 shouts, defeated Alduin, conquered the Empire for the Stormcloacks, got 480,000 gold, own houses in Windhelm, Solitude, Whiterun and Riften, tricked all of them out with all upgrades, and have taken in 6 followers, right?
Then start a new guy lol.

Ryan.the.nordxD

im struggling to find quests now my main charecter is 81 and pretty mutch 100 in all levels and i wish i didnt go on it so mutch becuase now im bored wating for the first letdown dlc ;) horse armour

Gandalf The Boss

Pupil of Nienna. Defender of Middle Earth
I don't want so sound cocky but.. I got 150h in 2 weeks. When I got it the friday it came out I played non stop for 3 days. I was up in 50h in one weekend o_O I soon have 160.000 gold and I think I have all books there is in the World. I have also done all Guild quests and Main quests. All Deadric Lord quest and got full Armor of every set. All shouts and ALOT of spells but not all... yet.
But ye I kind of felled that it was my responsibility to play much because i bought the Collectors Edition.
Oh and I only have ONE character "Gandalf" :cool:

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts