My new favourite guard comment ever!

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Breton

Try walking up to Vilkas, you will have a good laugh, the way he says it = ROFL!

Yeah, I laughed when I first heard him say it.

Also Phinis Gestor: "Put on a cloth sack at the very least. You're making me... unseasonably warm."

I always get creeped out when the Markarth guards say this: "I wonder what sort of things they've got the Dibella doing, over in the temple... Mostly praying, I reckon." I mean, the new Sybil, she's, what, 12? I hope she's just praying...

Kaleia

A solitude guard once told me (right after I broke out of prison) after I said "You're making a mistake":

"The only mistake you've made is showing your face here."

No Guarantees

I was hanging around in Riften, seconds after killing a dragon. I pass a guard and he says:

"If the Whiterun guards can take down a dragon, so can we!"

1) I did most of the work to kill that dragon in Whiterun, not the guards.
2) I just killed a dragon here in Riften, and some guards DID help me.

Epic Keith

By Ysmir you're going to FREEZE to death!
Yeah, I laughed when I first heard him say it.

Also Phinis Gestor: "Put on a cloth sack at the very least. You're making me... unseasonably warm."

I always get creeped out when the Markarth guards say this: "I wonder what sort of things they've got the Dibella doing, over in the temple... Mostly praying, I reckon." I mean, the new Sybil, she's, what, 12? I hope she's just praying...
LOL

At the last part, this came in my mind
not+_4c4804e559d112b4310d59914117faa2.jpg

Kruise

Khajiit will smell them coming.
Walking through town.. See a dragon appear in Solitude... Shoot arrow up at dragon.. Hits lady on head. Attacked by guards, puts away weapon. Dragon is BREATHING FIRE ON US
Guard: "Wait.. I know you"
Me: "...Here, take 500 gold and leave me alone"

Drewski

Relaxing on Revis Island, with Revis and Holmes :(
After completing `Missing In Action`.....

"From what I hear, you're the one that gave the Thalmor a black eye. Sure know how to pick your enemies, don't you?"

How can a guard, in Whiterun POSSIBLY know this? I ran just about all the way back, and even more relevantly, I didn't leave anyone alive to report this fact.

Guards truly have a psychic network in Skyrim.......

Ritterkreuz

"From what I hear, you're the one that gave the Thalmor a black eye. Sure know how to pick your enemies, don't you?"

How can a guard, in Whiterun POSSIBLY know this? I ran just about all the way back, and even more relevantly, I didn't leave anyone alive to report this fact.

The Gray-Manes aren't too good at keeping their mouths shut and have been boasting of your deeds.

Kaleia

Alternatively, the mages (who I'm fairly sure have scrying abilities) are complete and utter busybodies...and we just don't know it. o_O

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts