• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Mabe

A few weeks ago playing Skyrim my wife was sitting next to me reading. I mentioned that I could get married in the game. This was meet by a strange look from her and the comment that she does not play the game, so how would we get married? I explained it wouldnt be her, it would be a npc that is already in the game. I showed her Aela and her (ball busting) reaction was that I was not allowed to marry anyone else and told me I was forbidden to marry any woman other than her in real life or in a game. If I kill dragons in the gane to pretend I am the awesome hero I wish I was IRL, then what does it say if I marry someoene in the game? An hour later I call her back into the room. As she walks into the room I unpause the game in the temple of Mara. My character is standing at the alter with my friends behind him and she starts to get angry saying I was not allowed to marry some whore in leather. The camera pans around to show Farkas standing at the alter next to me and silence falls over our living room. :)

I may have entered into a gay marriage in a video game, I may have some burly Nord tell me he loves me every time I come home. But anyone here that is married knows what I mean by "I won".

Doomy

I would congratulate you, but the wife would kill me

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts