• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Aaren

A beautiful sight
i was wrong to marry senna, i love ysolda so here's a good marriage plan
im gunna do ysolda's tusk quest, the i'll keep asking varick for rescue quests until im told to rescue ysolda, which i know happens because u can rescue ysolda, thats what im told anyway.
So i'll rescue her the propose when i save her...
What do u think?
Yup im a romantic dweep

I thought you couldn't get married a second time.

Kairee Blackblade

Premium Member
Some people have reported being able to marry a second time if the first spouse dies (they are tracked down by a courier who gives them an inheritance), but it hasn't been proven and so far has not happened to the three characters of mine that lost their husbands. So maybe it was meant to be possible but Bethesda didn't get all the kinks worked out?

Kairee Blackblade

Premium Member
@ Janus3003 - I wondered how long it would take for someone to make a joke about the 'kinks'...figures it would be you! :p

Neveraine

BRINGER OF DEATH
The only thing I found ysalda useful for was for the quest A Night to Remember because I talked to her because she was my wife and found out she was apart of the quest at which point I intimidated her to tell me where to go next.

General Theodred

for the love of Talos...
Ysolda's face is ok but her haircut is simply awful:rolleyes:

Sent from my GT-S5830 using Tapatalk 2

KritikalPT

Normally you can only get married once, and because Bethesda didn't implement a divorce system, even killing your wife won't do the trick.
However, if your Console-Fu is strong, you can marry another woman.

Assuming you're on PC, do the following:

Open the console and click on your current wife
Now type the following:
removefac 51596
player.removefac C6472
resetquest 74793
resetquest 21382
setstage 74793 10

Now your not-wife-anymore will simply get up and leave the house (assuming she's actually in a house), and when talking to her will show up normal dialogue as usual.

Just be careful with this. As always, tampering with the console too much will make the Console God displeased at your attempts to overthrow his throne and he will retaliate by blocking you out of marriage forever with that character (playable character, mind you).

The Phoenician

Shiney, let's be bad guys.
The only thing I found ysalda useful for was for the quest A Night to Remember because I talked to her because she was my wife and found out she was apart of the quest at which point I intimidated her to tell me where to go next.

I'd love to hear how that conversation played out between a real couple.

Drewski

Relaxing on Revis Island, with Revis and Holmes :(

:D Full on choke-fest while eating dinner at the PC (must stop doing that)...It's just a marvellous image of a disfunctional relationship. Somebody needs to do a cartoon strip of that *hint*, *hint*

Aaren

A beautiful sight
ohhh...
Sorry forgot to say that i was just gunna load an earlier save lol

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts