My list of the people I want to kill

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Legate Richard

I have a pretty long list of people I would love to kill.

*Elenwen
*Nazeem(Dead)
*Rolif Stone Fist
*All the snot nosed brats
*Khajiit Trading Caravans
*People who sent Hired Thugs to kill me
*Falkreath Jarl
*Ulfric Stormcloak(Dead)
*Galmer Stone Fist(Dead)
*Ex Jarl of Dawnstar
*Commander Maro

I don't remember but I still have a ton of more people I want to kill. Who do you want to kill.

brandon

i dont really have a list of people to kill by name. but people in general would be thalmore,imperial,and bandits.

SmokinBeatZ

I just wasted the court mage at the blue palace,cant stand the patronising back chat when ive just saved the world! Worth it for a 1000 bounty.

Elenwen is top of my list followed by Maven black briar.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Jeff the DragonBorn

I want to kill Sigard. He bothers me. "I work for Belifore at the general store!" Actually I have killed him but always reload as I have not been able to end his life without getting caught. Usually I try an arrow while I am hiding but always get busted. He just LOOKS like a child molester...

Teritus

Giving it to you straight since 1869
I want to kill that guy in Whiterun who always says "Do you get to the Cloud District very often? Oh, what am I saying. Of course you don't."

Rextoret

top kek
I want to kill all the guards who say, "I used to be an adventurer like you, but then I took an arrow to the knee." XD

Bobbyleez

Nazeem anyone!? Although I already killed him, I'd do it again with pleasure!!

"this is probably way over your head"
"I own "x" farm, very popular buisness, obviously."
"do you get to the cloud district very often? Oh what am I saying, of course you don't."

Oh yeah? Well YOR TOOR SHUL!!!

Teritus

Giving it to you straight since 1869
Nazeem anyone!? Although I already killed him, I'd do it again with pleasure!!

"this is probably way over your head"
"I own "x" farm, very popular buisness, obviously."
"do you get to the cloud district very often? Oh what am I saying, of course you don't."

Oh yeah? Well YOR TOOR SHUL!!!

Read my earlier post. The one I was talking about was Nazeem.

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts