My Husband Got Kiddnaped?

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Kulaas Se Yol

So I came home to my house I built in Hearthfire and there were bandits. I killed them and took their stuff, and found the ransom note. I didn't read it, just figured it was somebody out to get me for stealing or something like that. So I go in my house and my children are up (and it's 3 a.m. on the game) so I tell them to go to sleep. I look around the house and all I can find it my steward (who is also my housecarl), my Bard, and my children. I look at the ransom note and it says my husband was kidnapped and is at Embershard and that I should bring 5000 gold. I find the place called Embershard Mine and go there. I kill all the bandits and run through the place, but I get to the chamber where they have the prisons and my husband isn't in there? I was looking at some things on the web about other people having problems, but that they just had minor glitches where they walked funny after or that they were stuck in the cell. But he's just plain not there.
Please help? :c

Tyler778

I remember one companions quest where I had to 'save' Sven, from Riverwood, from bandits. Everytime I'd try and teleport somewhere where it said he was he'd be on the other side of the map. Then I finally caught up to him and he was just walking down to Riverwood. It got me soooo confused. Might be similar to what happened with your husband.

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts