Xbox 360 My friend needs a quick way to get 20k, any suggestions? post here.

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

xSuoiveDx

Dave, The Quiet One.
Axe of Whiterun.... Constantly complains about the stormcloaks, and cant decide if its your enemy or your friend.

The Axe of Whiterun is the weapon the Jarl gives you when you become Thane of Whiterun, the axe doesn't speak so how could it complain ?

EleanorUnicorn

Go on killing spree in random forts/dungeons, pick up everything so you're overencumbered, then get on your horse, fast travel back to a city and sell the lot :) also, enchanting items will make them a lot more valuable to sell, especially if you know the sneak and banish enchantments. Alchemy also produces some valuable potions, but the ingredients themselves can sometimes be very expensive. Never buy ingredients (not worth it), just find them in the wild and keep them in a chest in your home, and when creating potions be sure to use armor or a circlet which increases the potions power :D

SGT_Sky

Silence, My Brother
loot the hidden khajit chest in Dawnstar a few times

xGooGx

lol btw, i got that razor blade (something like that) which has the enchantment of "hits have a small chance to kill instantly" ...

did anyone ever instantly killed someone with it ?

mellojoe

Mehrunes Razor. yes. A very popular dagger to use. Has decent stats when improved, plus the 30x damage for sneak attacks with daggers combined with the instant-kill potential means that you can be insanely deadly if you play a sneak character.

Gowsh

Old Fart
loot the hidden khajit chest in Dawnstar a few times
Thanks foir that good idea.

In my game, the kitty who actually does (er, did) the selling was recently sent to Khajit heaven by a dragon.

At least I'll get something more out of them this way.

SGT_Sky

Silence, My Brother
you are welcome.

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts