Xbox 360 My Follower Disappeared

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

kung phoo kitty

Erik the Slayer was my follower. We were both in my house in Riften (I did not dismiss him) when I saved the game. When I went back to my game Erik was still in my house (as he should be) but when I left the house Erik didn't follow. He vanished. I've been able to hire other followers but Erik hasn't appeared back in Rorikstead. Playing around (without saving), I married Marcurio and oddly enough Erik showed up at the wedding as a guest but again vanished right after. It's been over a month in game time and still no sign of Erik. Is it some strange glitch and Erik is just gone?

Gwaelaurien

I had a similar glitch with Faendal. He was following me and he fell behind and never caught up, disappeared. I was able to get other followers but never found Faendal again.

Superquark

I've heard about similar glitches with several different followers. After a month of game time, I think its pretty safe to assume that they have gone for good. Wish I had better news for you, and sorry that I can't provide advice specific to Erik or Faendal, but its a pretty well known glitch I think...

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts