• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Emmmmz

Better than Sliced bread!
Hey Guys I found a problem today in Skyrim.. I finished off the winterhold Collage quests and got myself the arch mages robes (which I love) and my dragon mask That does magicka regen up 100%.. Great pieces of clothing to have as a mage.. But when I put them on together I appear to have no face! I have fingers and feet but no face! You can even see the back of my hood where my face is meant to be..
Has anyone else had this problem?

Jersey Dagmar

Just in time for the fiyahworks show! BOOM!
Many have. It's quite an amusing glitch. I have two of the Dragon Priest masks as well as the Arch Mage's robes and it hasn't happened to me. Maybe it's a certain Dragon Priest mask? What platform are you playing on?

Emmmmz

Many have. It's quite an amusing glitch. I have two of the Dragon Priest masks as well as the Arch Mage's robes and it hasn't happened to me. Maybe it's a certain Dragon Priest mask? What platform are you playing on?

I'm on Ps3.. The mask that I have is Morokei.. Yeah its pretty funny! I was walking through town and some npc chick said something about how my face looked, I was like Bitch! You cant even see my face! lol
I also had the Glitch where dragons fly backwards and do their own version of a flying moonwalk lol But it only happens when I'm near the Labyrinthian so I figure if I just avoid that area till the next patch should be sweet.. Still funny thou :)

I really wanna see the magical flying horse :p lol

StewCrew14

I wanna see a dragon flying backwards! I saw a fox on a roof before though? Lol

Emmmmz

This is actually a known but with the Morokei mask. Try removing the mask to replace your face.

Yeah but then I'm not wearing the mask.. I don't really mind having no face, would much prefer to have the extra !00% magicka regen!

Su8tle

The Shadow of Elsweyr
you'd be great at poker.

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts