My experience bar!

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Glochven

So, here I am at level 42. My experience bar is full. The only problem is that it won't let me level up any skills or anything... I created a new character and went back to my level 42 just today. Help me? ._.

treasurehunter

Lol.... Whut?
I might look full but you may have to level up one more skill before you reach the required amount of Experience.
Let's say you need 3500 experience points to level up, and you left your game with 2450 experience points. The bar would look damn full but you would still need to get 50 more experience points. It's only a suggestion, but I hope it helps.

Assassin's Bane

"Let's say you need 3500 experience points to level up, and you left your game with 2450 experience points. The bar would look damn full but you would still need to get 50 more experience points."

By your calculations he would need 1,050 not 50

treasurehunter

Lol.... Whut?
"Let's say you need 3500 experience points to level up, and you left your game with 2450 experience points. The bar would look damn full but you would still need to get 50 more experience points."

By your calculations he would need 1,050 not 50
I'm skilled with English, not math. Thank you. :p

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts