• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Chezzy

I used to play FPS games once...
So yeah my main is lvl 54 and my conjuration is lvl 100. I have to admit my favourite summon is the Dremora lord... He slays enemies with ease and some of the sayings he has are hilarious and awesome...

*Sees an enemy* "A challenger is near!
*After killing them* "There could be no other end"

Garrison

So yeah my main is lvl 54 and my conjuration is lvl 100. I have to admit my favourite summon is the Dremora lord... He slays enemies with ease and some of the sayings he has are hilarious and awesome...

*Sees an enemy* "A challenger is near!
*After killing them* "There could be no other end"

Sounds awesome... My companion and I are clad in Daedric armor, and that would be a great sidekick! How long do you have him for? Is the drain on skill such that you need to pick your moment, or can basically have him around perpetually? And is he controllable, or does he attack whoever is closest?

Chezzy

I used to play FPS games once...
He works the same as any other atronach. The only downside is you can't have him as a thrall. So he just runs in, great for a mage/warrior style play. Him shouting is also helpful when it comes to noticing enemies

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts