my character may be having a midlife crisis ..

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Perchta

she's a badass assasin/thief skilled in archery and loves to shout..........who suddenly decided to buy some mage robes and conjuration spells........

does she have any magic? no absolutely not. this is just like when my boring brother decided to buzz his hair and bleach the tips...fml

Notmy420

she's a badass assasin/thief skilled in archery and loves to shout..........who suddenly decided to buy some mage robes and conjuration spells........

does she have any magic? no absolutely not. this is just like when my boring brother decided to buzz his hair and bleach the tips...fml
Get yourself 100 enchanting/smithing and when you get double echants just make @ least one of your enchants on each peice of armor +magicka. Then throw some points into whatever perk tree you want and pimp that school of magic out.

Perchta

@ black-tongue i hope you're right

@ notmy420 yeah, it's just that she's been working so hard at her sneak and archery and light armor..she's not a kid anymore you know? it'll take a while to build up enchanting and magic. i mean what if this is just a phase?

Dvalin

My heavy armored axe wielder went through the EXACT same thing. It is a long process but so worth it at the end. I spent the time to get my enchanting up to 80. Now I have a nice set of dark robes, freaky horned head dress, ring, and amulet of conjuring that reduce casting down to 0% so he can get out of his heavy armor and get the freaky dark arts stuff out of his system once in a while. Didn't spend 1 level in magica. :-)

If you're going to use magic with your assassin character, I suggest you use illusion, but seeing as you bought conjuration items...

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts