• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Interslicery

So I have the mouse moving like an old man at a deli. I need to lift my mouse in order to turn even 90 degrees.

360 controller isn't checked.
Sensitivity is at the highest.
Set iPresentInterval=0, bMouseAcceleration=0
Turned off mouse acceleration outside the game.
Even replaced bMouseHeadingSensitivity with fMouseHeadingYScale=0.0100, and fMouseHeadingXScale=0.010 and messed around with the values. (which didn't change anything)

Now I know other people have this people, and I know that the majority of people dont have this problem. Can ANYONE please help me out with this?

psyk0

No soul gem large enough.
I presume the error is only occuring in Skyrim, and not anything else? (Sorry if that's a stupid question, but you never know.)

what sort of mouse do you have? mine has drivers I need to update every now and again so maybe its not compatible with Skyrim. I am no genius on this though so just a suggestion

Just a regular mouse that came with the computer. I've checked the drivers, all updated.
mmm this is pretty odd, ill do some research for you and edit this post if i find any answers. Otherwise any1 else is free to help! May seem like a silly question but is skyrim up to date?

Found a new command you can edit to increase speed in the menus and maybe outside
fMouseCursorSpeed=1.0000
found in your skyrimprefs.ini file, just edit the value till you get it to your liking
Also try downloading an fps limiter for skyrim as apparently high fps can make your mouse sensitivity go bad. (im assuming u run it on high fps)

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts