• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

AryaTheBlonde

That Blonde Chick
I don't know about you guys but I always seem to get the most unrealistic kills. The other day after collecting all my gear to challenge to Ebony Warrior I showed up at the Last Vigil ready to fight him. In the middle of battle I released "Unrelenting Shout" at him only to see him flying off the side of the mountain! So much for an opponent :sadface:

That's my story, so my question is what is your most unrealistic kill?

AS88

Staff member
Once played as a female Breton mage, with the RP premise that she was an alchemist and healer, and would run all the way across the map before killing somebody. Anyway, she was ambushed by some bandits on the road, and managed to fear two of them, who went running into the brush, leaving one left. I used frostbite to slow him down, trying to regen some magicka to use for either a calm or fear spell, but the slow effect wasn't really working. I'd just sold my dagger to buy a spell tome, and had suddenly ran out of magicka trying (and failing) to slow down this massive Orc with a Warhammer. My poor lady had taken a couple of hits and was on her last legs, when I thought 'screw this' and sheathed my spells in favour of my fists - this Orc was close to dying, and I hoped that hitting him once would be enough to put him on his knee so I could run far enough away to escape.

Anyway, as I swung, the camera angle changed, as my petite little Breton girl gave this huge Orc a right hook, before chokeslamming him into the ground to his death.

kyleekay

Almost any kill I make with a Bow & Arrow seems unrealistic. Really, I just one-shotted you by hitting your forearm?! :rolleyes:

AS88

Staff member
Almost any kill I make with a Bow & Arrow seems unrealistic. Really, I just one-shotted you by hitting your forearm?! :rolleyes:

Killed a bandit with a shot to the 'nads once, oh how I laughed :p

AS88

Staff member
I'm not a dude AS88 (obviously :p) but I'd imagine an arrow to the Family Jewels feels painful enough to kill ya!

Sometimes, death seems like paradise in comparison.

TMI spoiler tag - my gf kneed me (by accident) in that particular area two nights ago, and I'm still feeling it! :sadface:

Ignami351

INFP of the Blue Variety
I once shot someone with a lightning bolt, one hit ko, sent them FLYING off the college, and off a visible mile into the ocean. it was completely accidental.

I also very slowly murdered a dark elf by poisoning her. she even fell over twice in pain, got up, and kept playing songs. silly bards. after she died, I walked downstairs...
and somebody started clapping.

Stealth kills with the bow. How it sends him flying backwards, no matter where you hit them. That, and the finisher move where you impale a guy on dual dagger, except those dual daggers are iron "daggers".

Iveri Sarothil

I love my flying stealth arrow kills. With me, it isn't a proper kill if the body doesn't fly fifty feet backwards.

But I think my most unrealistic kill was on this toon, the archer - she hit a giant in the thigh and it dropped like a rock. Aren't those guys supposed to be durable as all hell?

Shadow King

Grand master of the Order of Talos.
When u fire an arrow at an enemys head then the arrow hits them in the torso for some magical reason and thats when there standing still and ure about 10 inches away from them

AS88

Staff member
When u fire an arrow at an enemys head then the arrow hits them in the torso for some magical reason and thats when there standing still and ure about 10 inches away from them

Or you aim at their head perfectly but the arrow flies about 4ft above their head :rolleyes:

Shadow King

Grand master of the Order of Talos.
Or you aim at their head perfectly but the arrow flies about 4ft above their head :rolleyes:

Lol haha yea its really weird.

GratuitousViolets

PS3 Addict
When you shoot an arrow at a skeleton and it just explodes and goes flying back about one hundred feet and eventually hits a wall in several pieces.

I shot a bandit in the arse with an arrow yesterday. It was utterly hilarious. Obviously I hit him where his brains were which is why he died instantly.

DrunkenMage

Intoxicated Arch-Mage
Sometimes, death seems like paradise in comparison.

TMI spoiler tag - my gf kneed me (by accident) in that particular area two nights ago, and I'm still feeling it! :sadface:

It's when they get you spot on and you have the feeling you need to vomit.

I killed a bandit with a sweet roll, he was on the last bit of health and I just telekinesis a sweet roll and hit him with it until he died.

orca45

What we do in life, echoes in the eternity !
I was in Apocrypha ( the freaking Mora personal oil reservation ) and there was a Seeker and a Lurker ( in other words, an evolved vamp and evolved Hagraven ) and by the time the Seeker fart on me, the Lurker got in the middle and he was killed by the gas ... yukie .... lol .... :confused:

Ignami351

INFP of the Blue Variety
speaking of arrows, he didn't die, but that stormcloak prisoner that I saved near the beginning (he's always there) shot straight through the mouth.
and kept talking.
so as I'm talking to him this arrow is bobbing all over the place.

I put him out of his misery by putting an arrow in his calf.

AryaTheBlonde

That Blonde Chick
speaking of arrows, he didn't die, but that stormcloak prisoner that I saved near the beginning (he's always there) shot straight through the mouth.
and kept talking.
so as I'm talking to him this arrow is bobbing all over the place.

I put him out of his misery by putting an arrow in his calf.
Funny, because the same thing happened to me once! :)