• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!
Grettings fellows, some of you might already know me, the newcomer who randomly posts stuff in Adam's Thrall thread. I always had wished to lay my hands on the PC version for quite a while, but never really bothered with it since I already had the legendary edition for ps3. However, things changed yesterday: Skyrim went cheaper on Steam and before I could realise, The purchase was already being made by me! Kinda late to get a PC copy, but who cares?! -Let the modding begin!

Already having issues with my joystick without even playing the game for ,say, five minutes. Currently using ps3 controller with ds3 tool as an Xbox substitute, but no matter how much I try, I just can't make my trigger buttons (L2 & R2) work with the game, which means no running nor shouting for me. Any advise on how to fix that? If yes, thank you beforehand!

Which mod am I looking for? Mostly, ones with features that I couldn't get by playing on ps3, like Better AIs for Thralls and followers, Difficulty enhancers, bug fixes and... Character edit mods, perhaps :< For my first PC gameplay, I want to try a different approach: No backstories, No limited builds, No nothing. All I want to do is figure some worthy mods for my next characters. For that, I feel like starting with a cute, lighthearted and cheerful female (the opposite of most of my necromancers), clad her in some Infinite blade armor and wreck havoc on tamriel! Not sure which mod to pick in order to get a good looking face like that, but thats why you're here, guys and gals!

so far this are the ones I already have installed:

-From nexus-
Isis' armor set - the one linked above
ApachiiSkyHair - supposed to make Multi colored hairs to work...
Multi colored hair - doesn't seem to work. oh well.
Enhanced blood textures - HELL YEA!
Explosive chickens! - a classic mod. Couldn't just ignore it.
Enhanced characted edit
Seratic Armor - Yes, I know, I know. ANOTHER Infinity blade set :z
Unofficial Skyrim patch
Unofficial Dawnguard patch
Unofficial Hearthfire patchUnofficial Dragonborn patch

-From Steam Workshop-
Kill them all! - goodbye essential npcs!
Stranger Danger - kill and pickpocket kids - HELL YEA!
Black knight set - 3rd IB set. It just can't be helped... Looks medieval, yet so futuristic!
HD plants and herbs
Clear waters
Dance of death - killmoves mod

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts