Most Random Thing I've Seen Today

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Neriad13

Premium Member
So, I was just taking a stroll around the neighborhood - a dull, quiet suburb with absolutely nothing whatsoever going on in its immediate vicinity, at 6:00 PM at night. And then a guy dressed in full pirate garb walks by, looks at me, waves his hook and goes "Argh!" Oh...kay? o_O

Cole Train

Well i was once walking down a street and two girls were skipping by linking arms and singing while wearing pyjamas so I know that feel bro haha

I have a feeling that I'm usually that guy that people turn thier heads and say "WTF?" at. But usually I'm naked. And it's the mall.

A.Auditore

maybe...
I was driving and at a stop light looked over and satan and his friend from the ICP crew where sippin on icy drinks... granted it was the middle of summer... and that was one of the weirdest things ive seen beside the crazy lady that goes through our garbage and screams at nothing waving her hands in the air...

Neriad13

Premium Member
I have a feeling that I'm usually that guy that people turn thier heads and say "WTF?" at. But usually I'm naked. And it's the mall.

Oh, my. :oops:

I was driving and at a stop light looked over and satan and his friend from the ICP crew where sippin on icy drinks... granted it was the middle of summer... and that was one of the weirdest things ive seen beside the crazy lady that goes through our garbage and screams at nothing waving her hands in the air...

And you got away without your immortal soul being damned to Hell forever? :eek:

There used to be a lady like that who lived down the street from me. She had a fondness for Canada geese.

imaginepageant

Slytherin Alumni
Ha, that's amazing! I've seen people walking around in costume a few times... nowhere near Halloween. And I live in a small town so when that happens, it's pretty strange.

I shouldn't talk, though - I've walked around town covered in fake blood a couple of times myself. Always fun to watch people react to a zombie walking the streets.

SGT_Sky

Silence, My Brother
lol, that is pretty fluffing random

Could you describe what these guys looked like?
Are you even sure it was a guy from the icp and not just some Juggalos sippin on some faygo?
Just curious..

wakka

damn nature you scary
ive seen a person in full medieval steel armor riding a horse up the main road where i live. now this wouldn't be strange if there was a historical event going on and it was in the morning/afternoon, but this was around 11:30pm and no historical event in the area. i mean if by the off chance i missed a event when i looked on google the next day (what i'm 99.99% sure i didn't) they don't go on to 11:30 at night!! that being said it did look pretty cool :D

EleanorUnicorn

when i lived in scotland, we used to get woken up at 9am most saturdays by a marching bagpipe band (you can hear those things from about a 5 mile radius, seriously) and about 100 horses parading through the square.. but i suppose it's to be expected from a medieval village :) i have seen far too many crazy things to list in brazil.. number one was probably when i saw a man holding a gun to a womans head while driving.. number two was when the police raided the appartment next door and it turned out that bank robbers from the south of brazil had been hiding there.. number three was seeing a little boy, about 7 years old, high on crack and asking people at the restuarant for some food.. number four is how crazily low the brazilian police fly their helicopters (like, ten feet from the ground.. seriously).. i know it all sounds bad, but i suppose i've seen more good things than bad over here :) there are also lots of wild dogs/chickens/donkeys/cows that are left to roam the streets here and it's in the middle of a city, so i suppose some people would think that's crazy i guess :D

Ironclad

Tell you something proper mental I witnessed; I was on Majorca in the Mediterranean having a walk around the streets as the sun was dying. A wailing noise was coming from the end of the street and as we stopped to see what was going on a long line of KKK dress people appeared..! They were dressed in white robes with tall pointy masks.
As the procession carried on effigies appeared, large bodies laying down on wooden carts. Now I thought the world had gone all Silent Hill on me, then my mate told me that this was some Orthodox Christian thing. The bodies were from various churches and the KKK garb was their normal Easter dress.
Scared the life out of me, I can tell you.

Skullrattla

Button Pusher
A wailing noise was coming from the end of the street and as we stopped to see what was going on a long line of KKK dress people appeared..! They were dressed in white robes with tall pointy masks.
As the procession carried on effigies appeared, large bodies laying down on wooden carts. Now I thought the world had gone all Silent Hill on me, then my mate told me that this was some Orthodox Christian thing. The bodies were from various churches and the KKK garb was their normal Easter dress.
Scared the life out of me, I can tell you.

Dude, they are hardcore Catholics in Spain. The Orthodox Church is over Eastern Europe and the Balkans.

And yes, the religious tools are not too different from the KKK, only they don't literally burn people anymore.

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts