Most OP abilities and perks

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Durn

With the comming of 1.4 I'm starting a new playthrough on the Xbox on Master and am going to avoid utilizing certain "OP" abilities or perks and want input as to which you feel are the most game-breaking

for instance

-alch/smithing/enc loop
-dualcast dest/impact
-elemental fury
-30x backstab damage
-shadow warrior

any additional input, ideas, etc would be appreciated!

Brother Pootis

I highly recommend avoiding the wonder that is the fortify enchantment loop, which goes something like this:
1) Any "Fortify X" enchant falls under restoration. This includes Fortify Restoration.
2) Using Fortify Restoration ingredients (Longfin, Salt, Small pearl, Small Antlers) make a fortify restoration potion. Equip some fortify alchemy gear afterwards.
3) Make another potion, drink, reequip alchemy gear. The fortify alchemy effect will be enhanced as you make yet another Fortify Restoration potion.
4) Repeat until you get something along the lines of +10 million percent. Make several copies (and enjoy your 100 alchemy). Now make a Fortify smithing (Sabre Cat Tooth+Glowing Mushroom) potion and fortify enchanting (+Hagraven Claw or Blue Butterfly Wing+Snowberries).
5) Make one piece of leather armor with about 3k armor rating. Enchant for unarmed damage (I obtained about 30k). Never buy, loot, or use anyhting ever again. Solo the game at level 1 and kill Alduin with a punch.

Of course, it's moderatley difficult to do unintentionally, innit.

Professor Skalvar

General of the Euphoric Gentleman's Club
Avoid the Quiet Casting perk as well as using both Muffle and Invisibility. It's really the same as sneaking, except without having to sneak.

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts