Most good thing you've done in Skyrim ?

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

orca45

What we do in life, echoes in the eternity !
I did one of the radiant quest in the Temple of Mara and helped that couple to reunite again and be elevated together to heaven. I almost cry but it was so good to see a couple not giving up on leaving earth till they were reunited again.

Clau

The Fateless One
While I have committed a lot of atrocities in Skyrim, my favorite good deed is giving five septims to a farmer and his presumed wife.

khazan99

Semi-professional cabbage collector
I posted this once before in a similar thread, but when I reach a certain Shrine of Talos b/t Helgen and Falkreath and find the worshippers who have been killed by a Thalmor agent, I always move them closer to the Shrine, neatly arrange their bodies, leave an offering, and shove the filthy Thalmor's body off the ledge...

Other than that, I agree: I am a sucker for that poor farmer and his wife displaced by the dragon attacks.

jonathan90

well known member
Killed a few frostbite spiders in a mine for a few miners.:D

Kaige

Helped a man invade a bandit building to try and rescue his family. But I found them dead in the dungeon area. At least it was a nice try.

Wishmaker1234

Speaker to the Dazed
Helped that guy in Riften get his money back from Saphire/Saffire. (not sure how she spelled it)

khazan99

Helped a man invade a bandit building to try and rescue his family. But I found them dead in the dungeon area. At least it was a nice try.

I remember that quest; didn't it seem like there should have been something with their bodies to identify them as that man's family? Like a "family heirloom necklace" or something? I always thought that part seemed a little unfinished, I dunno.

Kaige

I remember that quest; didn't it seem like there should have been something with their bodies to identify them as that man's family? Like a "family heirloom necklace" or something? I always thought that part seemed a little unfinished, I dunno.

Actually, yeah... I searched them all but found nothing but clothes on them, actually. I felt like it was unfinished and kinda strange. Those were the only nords I found in the building and the only dialogue I got was "I haven't seen them", and he says "I hope they made it out alive." So it was odd.

I once tried being nice to the beggars in Riften by dropping one of them some bread. The meat saleswoman got into an argument with Brand-Shei over the bread. It escalated pretty quickly, and ended with Brand-Shei shanking the poor woman.

khazan99

I once tried being nice to the beggars in Riften by dropping one of them some bread. The meat saleswoman got into an argument with Brand-Shei over the bread. It escalated pretty quickly, and ended with Brand-Shei shanking the poor woman.

lol ... it's like an episode of COPS: Riften ....!

Ooh um...not kill someone for a whole hour, I often give money to the homeless and I occasionally attack those who discriminate.

ShadowHunter

Give homeless children money, and helping Avulstein rescue his brother, which was rewarding for me too because I got to kill a bunch of Thalmor :D

Vlad21

I helped Calcemo by killing a giant frostbite spider in the mine for him. I also gave a poor guy in riften a few septims.

Shadow King

Grand master of the Order of Talos.
I have the most holy and good of causes my lord Talos tells me to kill evry last Thalmor and I do, I even got the behead perk to please mighty Talos he is always telling me how he laughs from above when he sees there head rolling for miles down the country :)

Ive delivered satchels, killed spiders, wrote love letters, donated to charity, helped Danica Pure Spring, broke bad news, collected crimson nirnoot, got ingrediants for Ingun Black Briar, given out health potions, killed bears, collected fire salts, distributed leaflets, all sorts of stuff.

Makes up for all the killing and thieving i've done.

AS88

Staff member
Saved the entire world from a massive fire-breathing, soul-eating, dead-dragon-raising lump of spiked noisy death.

Y'know, just everyday stuff.

Chadonraz

Killing the three main baddies, obviously. :D
Not on either of my current characters, though. Yet. I don't like the DG questline, and Solstheim is too difficult for both of them, since they're below level 30, and one is an Adept guy.

Other than that, destroying Potema is definitely one of the major good deeds I've done. Finishing "Waking Nightmare" (by defying Vaermina) and "Laid to Rest", too. Not to mention destroying the Dark Brotherhood. :cool:

Daelon DuLac

How do you backstab a Dragon?
I have the most holy and good of causes my lord Talos tells me to kill evry last Thalmor and I do, I even got the behead perk to please mighty Talos he is always telling me how he laughs from above when he sees there head rolling for miles down the country :)
Abso-friggin-lutely! I hate Thalmors (of course it makes going to their embassy a real trial, especially for parties). Every time I run in to a group, if I don't completely ignore them, I end up having to spread their blood all over the snow!