MOST EVIL WAY TO KILL ULFRIC/TULLIUS

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Epic Keith

By Ysmir you're going to FREEZE to death!
I JUST FIGURED OUT THE MOST EVIL WAY TO KILL ULFRIC!!!

CUT OF HIS HEAD AND PUT A BEAR HEAD/HAT ON HIS STUMP AND THEN SAY. "MAKE WAY FOR THE KING OF THE NORTH!!!"

Then I will go around Windhelm with Ulfric chanting, "THE KING OF THE NORTH!"

RY14NCE

Dragonborn
Haha or you could do the traditional Viking thing and take his weapon away from him.

Back in the day you would only do this to the worst of your enemies, and even then it was rare. The only way for the Valkyries to take you into Valhalla was if you died with a weapon in your hands. Thats why people are often holding a sword on their deathbeds in old paintings and stuff, incase they slip away... So think twice before you loot the Old Orc, who fought honorably and was granted a good death :)

Then again, theres always Teabagging, simple, amusing, and a good thigh workout. :D

Epic Keith

By Ysmir you're going to FREEZE to death!
Lol! That would be epic if Tsun goes,

"Ulfric, where is your weapon?"
"Dragonborn looted it and destroyed it after shoving his balls in my face"
"Then in that case I can't let you roam Sovngarde freely. DIE HERETIC!"

And then he Fus Roh Dahs Ulfric down the waterfall! xD

I wonder if Ulfric will show up in Sovngarde should you complete the civil war on the Imperial's side before completing the main quest line...

Edit: He does, and is very disappointing...

Finnsson

Prince of Denmark
Your lord father is most pleased, heh, oh yes he is.

Yukari Yakumo

The Countless Violet Clouds
I Fus Ro Dah'd Ulfric into the corner; little poetic justice you know: it's how it started, it's how it ended.

I'm considering smacking him with the Mace of Molag Bal on my next go through.
No Sovngarde for him; an eternity in a black soul gem or maybe soul cairn, or maybe wallowing away in Coldharbour as Molag Bal's chew toy.:cool:
Which sounds worse?

Docta Corvina

I already have quite enjoyed using Ice Form shout on Ulfric. But what I really wanna do at some point is use it to turn him into an ice block while at the Throat of the World's highest point, then push him off while he's still an ice cube. Of course getting him there will require PC strategy, which I will use to make this happen. Because it's even greater poetic justice. The Greybeards can take the opportunity to return the bird he flipped them years ago.

Reaper87

吉光
Kill them, and then put their bodies in wild, creative and embarrassing positions.

BWAHAHAHAHA!

Reaper87

吉光
Also, turn them into a pile of ashes and put an urn on the throne (I don't think you can put ashes in urns, nut it would look as though you have).

FullmetalHeart20

Just killing Ulfric period is cruel. The story goes from the cruel and overbearing general executing the leader of a brave rebellion, to the hero of Skyrim putting down a power hungry traitor. The best part? Ulfric asked for it himself!

Sean

lost somewhere
I always like to use the reanimation power from the Ritual Stone to bring both Galmar and Ulfric back to (un)life to be my own personal slaves/puppets.

Delusional

Connoisseur of Hallucinations
Keith... you forgot the part where you strip Galmar and dump his body into the river as a mockery of his houses' tradition of floating their dead down the river!

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts