Most dangerous and most hardest deadliest enemies.

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

the most deadliest and most hardest enemies to destroy.

• Total voters

Papoy

DON'T EXPECT SPOILER WARNINGS FROM ME

hershangames

one of the skills is called "tgm"
Indee you would be surprised at how useful that skill is. I used to use it for all kind of uses when I used my first mage character.

A good master of that skill can only be rivaled by a master of the skill "kill".

Sent from my XT1032 using Tapatalk

Ancano

High Justiciar
None of the above.

x____________
(Pencils in) x wisps

Wisps have and always shall be one of the most dangerous opponents I've ever been up against.

The Honorable Gidian Diva of Sass

Sahrot Vahlok Spaan. Bahnahgaar. Minion #88!
Staff member
Always depends on your character. Miraak was a bitch to kill with my archer, but much easier with a mage. Shock mages will be almost impossible to kill when you're playing a pure mage, but a warrior will run them through like butter with their sword. You'll be hard pressed to kill a Wispmother with a warrior though, as her ice spikes deplete your stamina before you get close to her. Even Harkon is easy work when you're wielding a fire-enchanted sword in one hand and fireballs in the other.

There is no one deadliest enemy. They all have weaknesses that can be exploited with certain skills.
Vampire still :p

Too fast to kite as an archer, uses shock against mages, and is really powerful in melee as well as uses frost.

Staff member
I've walked around with two Volkihar Vampires as a necromancer. They wrecked everything else on this list and they aren't even the highest levelled vampires in the game.

Not to mention they also tend to wreck the Dragonborn.

They have far too many strengths to compensate for their weaknesses, especially if the are a dunmer.

I understand having more trouble on certain circumstances with other enemies, however vampires are so versatile and strong you would almost certainly have more trouble with them if they were in that same circumstance.

Ancano

High Justiciar
You ain't lie'n about those Vampires. OMG are they hard to put down. I don't care about the Dragons, as most of the time the Atronach and my magicka resist allows their attacks to be virtually ignored while I either shoot them out of the air or do heavy dmg upon landing.

Something about the Vamps though, they usually come out of no where and it's just hell putting them down because the combat is in. your. face. and they're so fast. Esp if they sit there and summon a bunch of garbage (or if more than one Vamp) it can turn into a nightmare real fast.

lucifer101

Harkon's dad was always the hardest enemy for me with my two handed combat character, it took me a few minutes to realize Auriel's bow might be a useful weapon against him :D I decided to use a strategy when battling Miraak so it wasn't as difficult as Harkon. Tougher enemies like them are always easier to kill if you have a plan before you go into battle, but that may just be me.

T. Rakinson

A Brute among Beasts
I had the most trouble with General Falx Carius. Tough bastard :eek:
The first time I fought him, I coulden't find the lever to enter his room. Had to kill him with arrows, but at least he couldn't fight back!;)

-The Ice Queen-

Rightful Queen of Skyrim
I hear Kaarstag is pretty hard...

T. Rakinson

A Brute among Beasts
Karstaag's a monster. He one shots anything, including your summons. Health bar second only to legendary dragons, and at least those things fly around for most of the time.

lyndi_dather

Spell Slinging Derp
Huh, probably, idk. Cuz,... i did download Dragonborn dlc but when i installed it, some "issues" appeared. I had some other mods installed, and i quess that was a problem. but i couldnt click "data files" option cuy button was still grey for some reason. And so, i didnt know what files to delete. Therefore, i had to reinstal the game. Now i have only 1.9 patch and keeping instalation by, just in case. Im afraid to try to instal DLC again, even tough this time i may not have those issues. Anyway, point is, i still dont know how strong legendary dragons are [emoji14] and i cant blame u for thinkin i do, cuz i mentioned that i have DB DLC before.
Legendary Dragons are from the Dawnguard DLC, not Dragonborn lol. Also, they start spawning around level 70+ so that's probably why you haven't seen one yet.

Papoy

I dont have dawnguard, :p was interested, but when i heard vampires invade the citys, bah. No thanks. Never even tried to dl it.
True, i rarely go above lvl 70, lol, i just hate grinding.

Daelon DuLac

How do you backstab a Dragon?
I dont have dawnguard, :p was interested, but when i heard vampires invade the citys, bah. No thanks. Never even tried to dl it.
Actually it's fun. Sure, vampires invade the cities, occasionally, but it's only very rarely that they actually accomplish anything. Usually the guards kill 'em and they only really show up when you fast travel to the city. Since I don't fast travel, no problems (unless of course I'm timing it for 8:03 PM so that Nazeem gets killed - then I'll fast travel. If I fast travel from Riften at 6:34pm, I will arrive at Whiterun at exactly 8:03pm and get to see him getting killed. Makes me smile every time.)

Staff member
Karstaag killed my strongest character in 1 hit. I was lvl 82, already killed the Ebony Warrior. Wearing the Ebony Warrior's Ebony. ONE HIT.
When I fought Kaarstag my character was so geared up and prepared after the Ebony Warrior that I annihilated him easier than I did the Ebony Warrior... I had a dual wielding build specced for massive burst damage and also had maxed magic resistance. Didn't really have to worry about his blizzard, and Giants are so slow and easy to dodge it was a piece of cake.

The Ebony Warrior is much more versatile, harder to predict and avoid, and extremely lethal. I garuntee yo uh Kaarstag wouldn't have one shot him.

But this scenario is a bit like paper rock scissors. We are paper, Kaarstag is rock, and the Ebony Warrior is scissors. His AI unfortunately means he'd try to stand his ground against Kaarstag, which even the tankiest of characters shouldn't do...

T. Rakinson

A Brute among Beasts
Karstaag killed my strongest character in 1 hit. I was lvl 82, already killed the Ebony Warrior. Wearing the Ebony Warrior's Ebony. ONE HIT.
When I fought Kaarstag my character was so geared up and prepared after the Ebony Warrior that I annihilated him easier than I did the Ebony Warrior... I had a dual wielding build specced for massive burst damage and also had maxed magic resistance. Didn't really have to worry about his blizzard, and Giants are so slow and easy to dodge it was a piece of cake.

The Ebony Warrior is much more versatile, harder to predict and avoid, and extremely lethal. I garuntee yo uh Kaarstag wouldn't have one shot him.

But this scenario is a bit like paper rock scissors. We are paper, Kaarstag is rock, and the Ebony Warrior is scissors. His AI unfortunately means he'd try to stand his ground against Kaarstag, which even the tankiest of characters shouldn't do...
Karstaag dosen't need to be humaniod, he has an Ice storm, Ice wraiths and you have to fight him in a relatively small area. To each their own, but sometimes beating him is more than just 'paper covers rock'. He has twice as much health as the EW, but that's impressive for a humanoid.

lyndi_dather

Spell Slinging Derp
I dont have dawnguard, [emoji14] was interested, but when i heard vampires invade the citys, bah. No thanks. Never even tried to dl it.
Vampires stop invading cities once you complete the storyline. Also you are missing a massive chunk of Skyrim without Dawnguard lol. Also even in vanilla Skyrim, certain things occur only once you hit 70+. You are missing out, including the strongest enemies in the game [emoji86]

PS: Grinding is worth it, and extremely easy lol

Papoy

I dont have dawnguard, [emoji14] was interested, but when i heard vampires invade the citys, bah. No thanks. Never even tried to dl it.
Vampires stop invading cities once you complete the storyline. Also you are missing a massive chunk of Skyrim without Dawnguard lol. Also even in vanilla Skyrim, certain things occur only once you hit 70+. You are missing out, including the strongest enemies in the game [emoji86]

And extremly boring :p

Daelon DuLac

How do you backstab a Dragon?

And extremly boring :p
Here's a way to grind that's not boring! Collect dwarven scrap from Falmer/Chaurus infested areas! It's a hoot. If you're a warrior, it's constant action and, if you wait 30 days, they often repopulate (there are also some good ore veins in those dungeons & caves) or, if you're the sneaky type, try to collect it all without being seen. Given how hard it is to sneak up on a Falmer, it can be a real challenge.

I also like hunting. Dem der elk can really book!

Or go up to the Ghost Sea coast and hunt polar bears.

There are so many options for grinding that it doesn't have to be boring (at least not on the smithing side - enchanting and alchemy can be pretty dull).

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts