• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

beastoking

Sunvaar Do Keizaal
I decided to make a thread for people to post what games they're most anticipated for, I wanted to see if anyone knows of one I don't.
For me, it's kind of a long list.
Star Wars: Battlefront 3
Kingdom Hearts 3
Infamous: Second Son
Killzone 4
The Last of Us
Dayz standalone
Assassins Creed 4

Epic Keith

By Ysmir you're going to FREEZE to death!
Yeah Assassins Creed 4 looks awesome. I hope it isn't a flop like part 3
I'm looking forward to TESO actually, it's the only MMO that catches my eye other then ArcheAge.

I really don't know any games to look forward to this year... Just get a last year game like Fallout or so

beastoking

Sunvaar Do Keizaal
Yeah Assassins Creed 4 looks awesome. I hope it isn't a flop like part 3
I'm looking forward to TESO actually, it's the only MMO that catches my eye other then ArcheAge.

I really don't know any games to look forward to this year... Just get a last year game like Fallout or so
I have mixed feelings on Elder Scrolls Online, it looks like an amazing MMORPG, but its gameplay and combat seem a little dumbed down when compared to Skyrim.

Epic Keith

By Ysmir you're going to FREEZE to death!
I have mixed feelings on Elder Scrolls Online, it looks like an amazing MMORPG, but its gameplay and combat seem a little dumbed down when compared to Skyrim.
Agreed on the gameplay, especially the running part. I'd rather walk then run like a retard

Inquisitor Saken

polan can into space?
omz11!!! i cnt wait 4 new call of doody111!!!! THEY AVHE A DOGS1!!!11

Really though, I can't wait for Papers, Please to come out :D

beastoking

Sunvaar Do Keizaal
omz11!!! i cnt wait 4 new call of doody111!!!! THEY AVHE A DOGS1!!!11

Really though, I can't wait for Papers, Please to come out :D

I was actually going to buy the new CoD, not exited for it or anything, its something to do when im bored.

But I have never heard of Papers, Please. What is that?

Inquisitor Saken

polan can into space?
I was actually going to buy the new CoD, not exited for it or anything, its something to do when im bored.

But I have never heard of Papers, Please. What is that?

I'll try to explain it, but I probably won't be able to do it justice.

You're at a checkpoint in a made up country, Arstotzka, and you're managing who is allowed in and who isn't. As the game progresses, more and more features are introduced. For example, at one point there's a terrorist attack, so all people from a certain country must be scanned for weapons.

It's really dystopian, and you have to balance the sob stories of the people entering the country with your own. People will come begging you to let them in, e.g saying that if they can't get into the country they'll be killed. However, you get fined for letting these people in (as they rarely have the proper papers) and you need your money to keep your own family alive.

I'd really recommend watching someone else play it, or better yet, grab the demo here. It's waaay more fun than I make it sound, I promise! It was greenlit on Steam and they're looking towards a summer release. :D

Declando

Dwarvenborn
Call of Duty: Ghosts. It's the only game I get to play with a large group of real-life friends and we all have a great time when playing Call of Duty, Black Ops 2 especially :p

I'm still unsure about TESO, but I'm excited to get into an MMO for the first time with a group of people so maybe this will be it, we'll have to wait and see :p

Renny

The Cole Train, Baby.
Fallout 4. Whenever the hell that is coming out. :p

Renny

The Cole Train, Baby.
Indeed, not soon enough, Not soon enough to me though is about.. More than 3 months? So I can totally agree, since I doubt it will be released any time soon.

Howarthee

Qa'Darri - The unknown thief
I'm pretty excited for an Arcade title coming out. It's a zombie game, State of Decay.

DemonOfFate

Abyss Hunter
My list is rather short, but out of all these games I'm looking forward to Dark Souls 2 the most, Killzone 4 in a close second, and Star wars: Battlefront 3 in third, and Dayz follows up in last.

Star Wars: Battlefront 3Days standalone
Killzone 4
Dark Souls 2

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts