Spoiler Most annoying quest in the game ...

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

imaginepageant

Slytherin Alumni
I liked Barbas. I've wished for a talking pet since I was a kid, so finding one in the game made me happy.

Most annoying quest for me is probably In My Time of Need. First of all, I don't like having side quests forced upon me. It's a pain to trek all the way to Rorikstead to tell the Alik'r about Saadia, when, that early in the game, I've had no reason to go that way yet and thus can't fast travel, and there's nothing at all of interest along the way that makes the trip worthwhile. The alternative is less fun; clearing out a dungeon only to be accosted by Kematu and his hour-long rant. And in the end, I'm never sure that I've done the right thing! I tend to believe Saadia's lying, so I side with the Alik'r, but what if I'm wrong? I don't like the lack of a solid answer to this quest.

Jersey Dagmar

Just in time for the fiyahworks show! BOOM!
I liked Barbas. I've wished for a talking pet since I was a kid, so finding one in the game made me happy.

Most annoying quest for me is probably In My Time of Need. First of all, I don't like having side quests forced upon me. It's a pain to trek all the way to Rorikstead to tell the Alik'r about Saadia, when, that early in the game, I've had no reason to go that way yet and thus can't fast travel, and there's nothing at all of interest along the way that makes the trip worthwhile. The alternative is less fun; clearing out a dungeon only to be accosted by Kematu and his hour-long rant. And in the end, I'm never sure that I've done the right thing! I tend to believe Saadia's lying, so I side with the Alik'r, but what if I'm wrong? I don't like the lack of a solid answer to this quest.

I hate having to do this one myself. I don't know why, but the whole damn thing just irks me. Damn Redguards.

A

Apollyon Yagami

hmm, i dont know, Sadia is kind of a whore, sending you to fight a cave full of bandits, what kind of attitude is that? and her scar... I dont know , no innocent woman who lives in peace has scars and agressive bahavior like that. In my opinion she is the bad one.

Epic Keith

By Ysmir you're going to FREEZE to death!

WHen the Alikr come to talk to you, jump exit the conversation and it's going to be all right. Or just hand her to the Alikr

It's possible to get double your reward.
After handing over Eman, kill Kematu (Or was it Eman) and they should have 500 gold