Most annoying person in Whiterun

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Who is the most annoying person in Whiterun?

• Total voters

Thallik the Orc

Blacksmith
I voted Grey-Mane, but I'm biased so...

Nocte Aeterna

Sir Not-Appearing-in-This-Film
Proventus. He's too cautious to be an effective adviser, and yet he still runs his mouth in the Jarl's presence.

Scar

Redneck DragonBorn Nord
Nazeem! I'm gonna go werewolf on him and eat him alive!!

Scar

Redneck DragonBorn Nord
May I ask why in the oblivion is Eorlund Gray-Mane even on the annoying list? If anything Idolaf Battle-Born should be added to the list because he is indeed the most ANNOYING NPC in whiterun. He walks around all day long with an imperial soldiers uniform making people pick sides, and if you choose the Gray-mane he starts threatening you "I should bash your face in after all you've done." And then you have his brother, Jon, calling you a Milk drinker. The entire family is ANNOYING and very much a criminal that supports the thieves guild.

Jon still thinks I'm ok with Jon even though I'm Gray-Mane(Just because I'm a companion but I fighted for the Empire). He still says "Well met Kinsman"

It's posts like that that make me want to murder someone. One: Why reply to yourself? With a stupid video to boot?

Two: Why use unfunny jokes?

illuminist

dark wood elf assassin
It's posts like that that make me want to murder someone. One: Why reply to yourself? With a stupid video to boot?

Two: Why use unfunny jokes?
the video is not stupid its just that your posts are not appropriate to say that our posts are annoying and I really hope my posts really piss you off.face the ignore button with honour mate.

illuminist

dark wood elf assassin
its just the thing is I think the gaurds are really annoying and I have some annoying guy saying he does not like my posts because my posts are annoying.so I think its my right to put someone on ignore button,settled then.

The guards are annoying sometimes. And heimskr? He's awesome. Though after standing near him for a while I get annoyed so I do an intense super kill by shooting an arrow directly up and watching it fall into his head. Because he deserved to at least die in an awesome way.

Hey, I'm just saying that if you have the time to go on a forum, you have the time to punctuate and spell check.

Back on topic, I seems like a lot of people should not be on this poll.

PoisonPen

How can anyone not have mentioned Adrianne Avenicci? She's easily the most annoying person in Whiterun. Because my main residence is always Breezehome, I end up using her smithy for crafting, and I have to face a non-stop, never-ending barrage of boasting about how her father is (or was) the jarl's fart-catcher, and how she's the one who gives him all his idiot ideas. Maybe if she'd spend more time smithing and less time bragging about how politically connected she is to everyone passing by, she could fill the Battle-Born order for weapons.

Speech500

Who's the guy who keeps preaching to me? Him.

Also, Hia again everyone!

theoperation

Hero of Jorvasskr
Whiterun probably does have the most annoying citizens. I do think Nazeem wins but honorable mentions go to Idolaf Battle-born, Lilth Maiden-Loom, and that guy who says the security in Whiterun is shameful. I've seen Whiterun's security battle off several dragons, a Silver-Hand attack and a Stormcloak invasion. It's pretty good if you ask me...

Whiterun security is basically unstoppable... Until a Dragonborn comes along and decides "screw this, I'm going to clear out the people so I can finally have some peace and quiet around here."

Tosh Raka

Tiger Dragon of Ka'Po'Tun
Nazeem is so useless. I'm glad vampires got to him.

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts