Most annoying person in Whiterun

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Who is the most annoying person in Whiterun?

• Total voters

ronnyhenri

What? Oh. Goodby
Vote the poll! :Dragonborn:

The Fatalist

Destroyer of goats
Undoubtedly Nazeem. Yes, I have visted the cloud district. I can do it when ever I want. For example, you and I are standing in it right now!
Heimskr comes close, but whenever I walk past, he always seems to be yelling "I LOVE YOU!", so at least he spreads the love, unlike Nazeem.

Huska

rulr of skirim
As much as i hate Heimskr, i decided to spare his life, he keeps me company every time i walk past him on my way to Dragonsreach.

Stone

Retired Moderator
I have a hatred for all the guards.

So, the guards. :-)

TheDovahkiin

The Fabled Stealer Of Sweetrolls
Nazeem. I like Heimskr because he is brave, and I get a kick out of the guards.

Why is there a poll even up? Everyone knows who the most annoying person in Whiterun and actually all of Skyrim is. Nazeem!

While Heimskr is annoying, at least he stands up to the Empire and preaches what he believes in.

Farengar. That's right, I cut you off, because I'm sick of this conversation, and want to get on with killing dragons, not as an invitiation to ramble on about how eager I am to get on with it... Eorlund isn't that bad about it, but damn, he shows up late for work! I like Heimskyr!

Raijin

A Mage that loves a Templar
May I ask why in the oblivion is Eorlund Gray-Mane even on the annoying list? If anything Idolaf Battle-Born should be added to the list because he is indeed the most ANNOYING NPC in whiterun. He walks around all day long with an imperial soldiers uniform making people pick sides, and if you choose the Gray-mane he starts threatening you "I should bash your face in after all you've done." And then you have his brother, Jon, calling you a Milk drinker. The entire family is ANNOYING and very much a criminal that supports the thieves guild.

Janus3003

Skyrim Marriage Counselor
Lillith Maiden-Loom, with her smugness and whatnot. Her friendship with Maven explains a lot, but at least Maven has the power to back up her smugness.
Olfina Grey-Mane constantly insisting that I can't stand the sight of a strong Nord woman, despite Lydia following me around (and wearing a Bond of Matrimony).
Farengar for being a stuck-up spellcaster.

I've noticed that I have to get really close to Nazeem to get him to talk nowadays. Not sure if a mod I installed somewhere along the lines made him shut up.

Arthur Swift-Sword

Swift. Like a Sword.
May I ask why in the oblivion is Eorlund Gray-Mane even on the annoying list? If anything Idolaf Battle-Born should be added to the list because he is indeed the most ANNOYING NPC in whiterun. He walks around all day long with an imperial soldiers uniform making people pick sides, and if you choose the Gray-mane he starts threatening you "I should bash your face in after all you've done." And then you have his brother, Jon, calling you a Milk drinker. The entire family is ANNOYING and very much a criminal that supports the thieves guild.

However if you pick Battle-born just to get in good with them, you now have a free house to stay In :D

TheDovahkiin

The Fabled Stealer Of Sweetrolls
Oh you are in the cloud district? You must not get their very often.

General Theodred

for the love of Talos...
Is there a competition? Nazeem hands down. And I'm writing this from the cloud district:cool:

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy SIII using Tapatalk 2

Kalin of High Rock

Faal Lun Vahdin
This list doesn't have Belethor. How does this list not have Belethor?

Am I the only one that likes Heimskr? He's one of my absolute favorites in the game. Sometimes I like to rave and rant along side him, I know most of his dialog from memory. I love that crazy little guy!

Of this somewhat incomplete list, I'd give the vote to Nazeem, though I'm positive he's already in the lead. Reading the names up there makes me wonder why Whiterun is home to most of the really annoying NPCs in the game. They should banish Gisli there, too. You might not know Gisli...I just calls her Erikur's Sister. EVERYONE ALWAYS DOES:mad:

Inquisitor Saken

polan can into space?
Don't forget the Jarl's kids >_< "Another wanderer, here to lick my father's boots.."

And Heimskr is cool. I always make sure to turn him into a goat when I start a new game :p

Raijin

A Mage that loves a Templar
However if you pick Battle-born just to get in good with them, you now have a free house to stay In :D

I'm waaaay to busy traveling to be choosing houses to stay in, and besides if I remember correctly isn't their a bed available for you in Dragonsreach once you become a thane of Whiterun? If not I always have 10 gold to rent a room in the Inn. I'm not fussy for as long as I have a bed to sleep in.