• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Epic Keith

By Ysmir you're going to FREEZE to death!
Have any of you had the glitch where you release the quiver of the bow and your enemy suddenly slides 5 feet to the right?

The Twitchy Cat

Batman is shocked at your comment.
Never seen them slide, but they've walked.

The Twitchy Cat

Batman is shocked at your comment.
I think we all know what he was trying to say.

samgurl775

Cerberus Officer
I assumed that was them dodging the arrow. Is it not?
It is, but it sucks when you're supposedly hidden and they do an inexplicable 5 foot strafe. I hate it when I have a perfect shot lined up and my arrow hits an invisible wall.

Akim

Don't think so, but it's possible, i've had some weird misses. I like when I get the slow mo, arrow cam, only for the arrow to miss by a mile. Thanks for rubbing it in, glitchy Bethesda physics....

Tosh Raka

Tiger Dragon of Ka'Po'Tun
That's what happens when u try to quick scope with lag....

Oops wrong game :X

Akim

I hate when I miss my jumping, 360, quick scope :sadface:

Ebonyflesh

Three Dog
YES, oh my god. I was on my assassin this morning and spent five minutes trying to kill this group of bandits (Valthiem Towers). They kept on sliding left and right.

EDIT: It might also be safe to say I'm horrible at making the arrows trail in front of the enemy, so that also didn't really help the cause.

Tosh Raka

Tiger Dragon of Ka'Po'Tun
I hate when I miss my jumping, 360, quick scope :sadface:
i'll have to admit that i find myself stuck in transition sometimes, like ill want to rush at an enemy with my sword, clicking the left stick, only to find myself going into sneak mode. adrenaline killer.
or trying to run away in COD only to pull out a claymore...

Akim

Hell, lately I've been blundering even the most easy sneaking backstab kills that I rely on. Bumping into their back before the power swing goes through, so instead of doing 30x damage with a dagger I do... considerably less :D And my Archery has suffered even more... Used to be able to lead from a crazy distance for amazing snipes.

Ebonyflesh

Three Dog
Hell, lately I've been blundering even the most easy sneaking backstab kills that I rely on. Bumping into their back before the power swing goes through, so instead of doing 30x damage with a dagger I do... considerably less :D And my Archery has suffered even more... Used to be able to lead from a crazy distance for amazing snipes.

I used to pull off amazing long range snipes too. And my backstabs? Geesh.

Inquisitor Saken

polan can into space?
You're so mean, OP. ;_;
I peeked at this thread earlier, and I was just all "Nope, never happened to me~"
Then I opened Skyrim and now everyone's sliding all over the darn place. XD I'm blaming you for this.. somehow.. :p

Appaullo

RE-notch, and fire again!! Thats what I do and it works most times! I'm an archer, if they move I fire again. With the archery perks I can usually pick them all off before they get to me. If not, I switch to my dual wielded axes and have at them up close and personal like for a bit. You know ... just to show them that one way or another I win and they lose!!

Er ... sometimes to get the whole "I win they lose" thing ... well .. hehe ... sometimes I have to reload. But in the end, I win and they lose!! Thats all that matters!!

Appaullo