Morrowind Refugees? [Lore Question]

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

TwintailHellcat

The Kasha of Old Hell
I'm trying to set out the fine details of a character I've created. When I got around to pinning down the age a question of events came up.

What exactly is the status of Morrowind at this period of time? I mean, what do we have? We know "The Red Mountain" erupted and there was the slave revolt which led to the major invasion by Argonions hence why so many Dunmer have traveled into Skyrim. Are Dunmer still managing to eek out a living in Morrowind? Are refugee arrivals still an event? I know the major waves of them happened during the reign of Ulfric's father b/c of the in-game books discussing his leniency and allowing them to settle Windhelm.

Uther Pundragon

The Harbinger of Awesome
Staff member
I think that Dunmer still live in Morrowind. I doubt they all would have fled. Dunmer can be very proud people and a lot would likely have stayed behind. Not all, but enough. I would also think there would still be refugees flocking to Skyrim. Maybe they finally gave up and decided a fresh start was in order? Or any number of things really.