• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Tiddleykong

Craft-Master cat man Lae Rashea
I just read online that somebody snuck his way outside of the map near Riften, and reached Morrowind and still was walking around. They said it was half textured and may just be excessive background work, but it seems to me like they talk about Morrowind an aweful lot in this game

Jersey Dagmar

Just in time for the fiyahworks show! BOOM!
PICS OR GTFO.

AlimuMC

They also have a lot of "oblivion" references, don't think it will necessarily become dlc. Usually they add to the area they are working in, such was the case in morrowind, and oblivion.

Don't get me wrong, I'd love to see morrowind updated, imo best game in the series, but I don't think they will revisit.

thecelticlatino

That would be pretty cool.

Morrowind remake with Skyrim's engine would be even more awesome.

Ebony Knight

Lore Sword
How does all this old stuff continue to keep popping up. Please people before posting a new thread, trying searching what you are wanting to talk about! Yes both Morrowind and Cyrodill are present in Skyrim but it's been pretty much decided they are only excessive backdrops. Let it be. Let it BE. Let it beee. Let it BEEEEE

Tiddleykong

Craft-Master cat man Lae Rashea
AWWW Ebony and Jersey are sad.... Maybe next time don't click on a topic you supposedly don't care about. You spend time trolling me instead of letting me find out my post is old new