Spoiler More quests? ->im new and useless , bit of help please

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

benathius

quick message for more experienced people that me i have compleated the main questline, the dark brotherhood questline , the companions , the thieves guild , the mages guild.

are there anymore long questlines or is it just sorta one ofs now cause i will do them but i dont find them nearly as good as the ones where you can follow abit of a storyline and get involved in it , i prefer one quest leading into another sort of thing rather than , " i need ten fire salts and you can have this crap sword for finding em " one off quests.

are there anymore story sorta questlines if you get my meaning ?

MushroomGenius

Jarl of Fungi, Great Khal of the Mushraki
You missed the Civil War questline?

There is also a brief "Blades" questline.

SF89

There's the questline from the museum is Dawnstar, Azura's Star quests, and the chap in the Inn in winterhold (I think) called Sam, not really long quests, but good ones...

And and that guy, Septim, I think his name is, found in the north above WH, far off into the ice.

Vandal

Theres a somewhat long quest line hunting like...spirit animals or something for some hunter fellow in a cabin far south of the throat of the world near an imperial camp I beleive

M'aiqaelF

Male, 32 years old, Denver area, CO
the quest for Peryite is pretty long and you get an awesome shield for your efforts. In the first part you have to collect some items. The second part takes you on a long crawl though some dwemer ruins.

benathius

civil war questline bing the one where i was with the legion and ulfric got himself handed to him (that was awesome by the way ) yer i have done that , michaelif , ill look into that it rings bells i might have done it already ,will look into the others , i think i had to kill parthuurnax to get the blades questline going init ? i let him go can i still do it ?

KrazyLizard

There is a grand quest to capture the blood types of all the different races for Hermainus Mora. There are a few quests to complete before your sent after the blood, but this one quest line took the longest time to complete.

MushroomGenius

Jarl of Fungi, Great Khal of the Mushraki
... And and that guy, Septim, I think his name is, found in the north above WH, far off into the ice.

There is a grand quest to capture the blood types of all the different races for Hermainus Mora. There are a few quests to complete before your sent after the blood, but this one quest line took the longest time to complete.

These are part of the same quest chain.

Rayven

Global Moderator
Staff member
Added spoiler prefix and adjusted the title a bit to give a better indication as to the content of the thread.

kid cutrr

you can go ahead and do all the daedric quests and try to collect all the daedric artifacts.. they dont really all run together but are still kinda a questline

conchvegas

Aravis, deadly archer
The Forsworn Conspiracy(I think I got that right) quest seems pretty involved...can't remember how I got it, but somebody probably does.

3v3r

I have scale-itch... Don't ask how I got it.
The Forsworn Conspiracy(I think I got that right) quest seems pretty involved...can't remember how I got it, but somebody probably does.
In markarth you witness a murder or you can save a person which starts the quest.

Have you done the forbidden legend quest?

M'aiqaelF

In markarth you witness a murder or you can save a person which starts the quest.

that is a really good quest, it's a murder and conspiracy mystery!

M'aiqaelF

what is the forbidden legend quest?

benathius

i did the forsworn conspiracy before , it was ace , i have just got the last of my dragon preist masks, goin to the place in labrynthian to go and see what happens , somoene told me that leads to a questline

3v3r

I have scale-itch... Don't ask how I got it.
When you defeated the boss in sarthal during the Mages guild quest he should've had an amulet on him that starts the quest I think.