Mod Wrecked Me, PLEASE Help!!

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Skulli

Is that fur coming out of your ears?
I installed the ERSO mod from Nexus that only replaces some music.

Nexus kept shutting down when I tried to uninstall it, so I deleted some of it from my hard drive.

Now, whenever I load nexus, it tells me part of ERSO is missing, and no matter how I reply to this prompt, Nexus Mod Manager just shut down in error.

Now I can't access any of my existing mods nor uninstall this ERSO crap.

Spent 4 hours Googling, no use...

Anthrax

Revenant of Shadows
I installed the ERSO mod from Nexus that only replaces some music.

Nexus kept shutting down when I tried to uninstall it, so I deleted some of it from my hard drive.

Now, whenever I load nexus, it tells me part of ERSO is missing, and no matter how I reply to this prompt, Nexus Mod Manager just shut down in error.

Now I can't access any of my existing mods nor uninstall this ERSO crap.

Spent 4 hours Googling, no use...

Get the ERSO installer and reinstall all the modules. This overwrites and replaces any lost ones.

Or is your intention to get rid of it totally?

mamali

if you don't have any other way , just reinstall the whole skyrim thing ...........

that's why i don't use mods a lot , i broke my skyrim 2 times because of stupid mods :sadface:

Skulli

if you don't have any other way , just reinstall the whole skyrim thing ...........

that's why i don't use mods a lot , i broke my skyrim 2 times because of stupid mods :sadface:

I don't have a disc, it was a digital download I bought from Steam. Do I hit a website to reinstall it again?

Skulli

I'm now in the process of reinstalling Skyrim after life-boating my characters to the safety of a flashdrive.

Only at 15% now, Zzzzzzzz......

But hopefully this will fix Nexus so I can manage my mods finally.

/crosses evil fingers
/prays to the Dark Gawds for assistance

Skulli

Didn't work, Nexus still won't load from Trace Error.

Hope my mods never need updates.

Are you playing on PC or MAC? If on PC, why not go into your Registry and manually remove everything associated Skyrim and do a fresh install like so

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts