Mod to stop everyone from killing me!?

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

firefoxx04

Hey guys. Its been a while sense i played skyrim. Reason being, My save somehow has everyone trying to kill me and i cant stop them by normal means and i have no bounty. Is there a mod that can reset them from trying to kill me? Until i get a bounty or attack someone again?

Im not looking to change much to the game but if i had the ability to make everyone friendly again, that would be nice.

CreationKit

Were you saving your main game as you were modding or using cheats? This can corrupt files, or maybe you have bounty on your head in game.

Load a save right before that save and see what happens

Dallas-Arbiter

That happened to me once, Walked into Whiterun, and everyone started fighting me. It's a bug. Fallout NV had it too. You'll have to start over if none of your other saves fix it.

Wait are guards attacking you? I would go to the save before all of this happened. I've done it before. If not, just put it on apprentice. If you're just too damn AWFUL at the game (like me) put it on novice.

Question... Are you a vampire? Stage 4 vampires get attacked by almost everyone on sight. That's my guess. If you don't know, go to your active effects and look at all of them. There will be some that are obvious vampirism and also you will be weak against fire and have high frost resist.

Treebsquire

I've had a similar issue. For some reason, even if I have full health, some enemies just get close to me and it almost instantly starts a kill animation. It's made melee almost impossible with some enemies. I have to keep relying on sneaking and archery instead which is cool but i'm using the deadly combat mod and want to be able to use it ;-)

Skullrattla

Button Pusher
I've had a similar issue. For some reason, even if I have full health, some enemies just get close to me and it almost instantly starts a kill animation. It's made melee almost impossible with some enemies. I have to keep relying on sneaking and archery instead which is cool but i'm using the deadly combat mod and want to be able to use it ;-)

Yeah, you wanted Deadly Combat, right?

When you get near enemies that have a much higher level than you, you can get insta-killed, just like you can insta-kill some lower level enemies sometimes. You need to use stealth and cunning to deal with enemies that are too dangerous to fight in melee combat. Usually , it means getting somebody else to deal with them or distract them for you.

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts