Missing In Action quest. Darn you Thalmors!

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

kichigai_m

I've completed the Imperial quests and still unable to get this guy freed. (Peaceful quest) Talking to the Thalmors walking down the roads is pointless, and haven't found anything else that could convince that guard to let me in. Has anyone been able to figure it out yet?

vincent

SC2: DudeMan 346
Can you refresh my memory on the quest. Is it the quest from Whiterun with the GrayManes and BattleBorn?

kichigai_m

Can you refresh my memory on the quest. Is it the quest from Whiterun with the GrayManes and BattleBorn?

Yeah. From Fralia Gray-Mane. You can either hack-n-slash your way into the prison to save him or you can do it in a diplomatic way. I selected the peaceful way but I can't figure it out. I tried sneaking around the Northwatch Keep but once I enter the area, I get a failed quest message.

i tried it the diplomatic way aswell, i even stole some thalmor robes and tried to impersonate but no go. would love to know how to do it peacefully, i ended up doing the hack and slash. took ages cos i refused the help from the grey-mane guy so had to do it all myself. i had to do other quests till i was strong enough haha

vincent

theres a peaceful option? weird. Just kill them all?

vincent

I got nothing for you. Try talking to the BattleBorn?

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts