• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

yosnel79

Why hasen't Bathesda giving out an update for Command Console for Ps3 or Xbox... i bought the game and like 2 days ago.. and there is no way to put commands in it..Why haven't they released this crap yet.. honestly It does not matter what happens .. either way relase the damn thing .. there are cheaters all over the world..im starting to have my doubts cus this game is Effing Hard without at least Gold cheat.. or Couple of spells cheat.. two Worlds to have it .. why can't skyrim have it ? for Consoles..if they don't realse one soon im returning the game back cus its Hard as Fudge even though im trying but it feels like im not gaining any process..i know there are about millions of comments like these but.. honestly Bathesda should take action instead of ignoring does who BUY THERE GAMES ~~!! if there is any way to use a command cheat for Ps3 let me know..

( Dont need to know About Glitches) thank you

Hunfar

They decided not to release it for consoles.

Hunfar

It was basically because they took the players for idiots, saying something like "they might accidentally change something they didn't want to and not know how to change it back" something like that.

Well the game is not hard at all, and if you want a bunch of free money, look up Dawnstar Chest on google.

I wouldn't mind a "cheat mode" if you put a certain number of hours in. Anything gained in a cheat mode game wouldn't count towards achievements/trophies however.

yosnel79

thats an even MEST UP reason.. PPl aren't stupid.. if take them for granted and thats probably why there fallout games sucks so much for consoles..and what if.. u can't basecly change anything in skyrim besides spawning and reviving NPC's or removing them and puting them in other places.. no offence but they deserve to get called assholes..the game is not fun without a couple of cheats.. or trying to kill a dragon that can kill u in about 20-30 seconds... somehow i manage to kill them 1st with jst about low health.. also my companions... they die .. after geting hit about 6-7 times by dragons.. alos costing me 500 Gold.. and gold in this game is an issue..

EleanorUnicorn

i'd invest in the pc version if i were you, and before you say 'oh my pc isnt good enough to run it', you would be surprised! my laptop runs both oblivion and skyrim flawlessly :) also another advantage to pc = endless mods and console commands :) i don't really use cheats at all, but i am totally addicted to modding, there's no way i could play normal skyrim after using mods! playing on pc also makes it a lot easier to aim, can't imagine playing as an archer and using a console! and if all else fails, write an angry letter to bethesda and demand your money back :p also, if you're finding the game too hard, you may want to turn the difficulty down (via settings, then gameplay).. i play on master and sometimes, if i've been killed like 50 times in a row and it's becoming clear i'll never win, i'll turn it down to either expert or apprentice :)

Dagmar

Defender of the Bunnies of Skyrim
LTPTG.

Accumulating wealth in the game is not difficult and there are very few moneysinks in the game so it starts to pile up to ridiculous amounts.

yosnel79

Im not a PC gamer.. sorry.. i know its almost the same but umm My PC is not for that sort of gaming..if u get my point.. other then that i just when to downstar and the chest thing and looted everything.. thought ?? does all that stuff respawn ? egain how many hours most i wait ?

Im not a PC gamer.. sorry.. i know its almost the same but umm My PC is not for that sort of gaming..if u get my point.. other then that i just when to downstar and the chest thing and looted everything.. thought ?? does all that stuff respawn ? egain how many hours most i wait ?

Talk to Akhari the Khajiit merchant after 48 hours, its her chest. Honestly why do you need all that money and stuff?

yosnel79

Talk to Akhari the Khajiit merchant after 48 hours, its her chest. Honestly why do you need all that money and stuff?
Im hvaing a hard time playing the game since its for Ps3 .. console commands are not available.. for Consoles..and belive me if u were me right now u'll know why i need all this stuff... btw on youtube.. someone mention a Vendor that has 10ks of gold.. but does not know the Location.. do any of you know it ?

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts