PS3 Messed up Home improvement

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!
Hey everyone I have a level 27 imperial, not that it matters to the question but, long story short I bought the house Proudspire Manor in Solitude. I purchased everything to decorate it except for the arcane enchanter thing, I moved everything into that house from the one I had in whiterun, and in one of the cupboards in the basement I stored all of my extra weapons. I decided today to purchase the enchanter, so I went and talked to the dude and purchased it. When I went back home, I discovered the enchanter at my house, ALONG with a weapons rack replacing the cupboard which held all of my shields/weapons. I quickly quit the game and came back, but it already saved that i purchased the enchanter. I have searched every single thing I possibly could in my house and my weapons are no where to be found, nor are they on the weapons rack, or in my inventory. Is there any way at all to retrieve these or are they just completely gone? The only things I really wanted to retrieve were the staff of magnus, an ebony bow, ebony greatsword, and an ebony shield. Can i do something to retrieve my lost items or is there anywhere else i can find the ebony things again or are they gone for good? I have the ebony war axe and I know the staff was a quest thing so I can't get that back, but I'm wondering if the game moved my weapons else where or what it did with them. Kind of frustrated I just wanted the enchanter and it added even more and deleted all of my good weapons.

Sqeagy

The Gentle Utensil
Sorry bud, they were all deleted. You can make some Ebony weapons if you upgrade your smithing enough.

Imperial_Templar

I had the same issue with the house I bought in Windhelm. I had some items in a chest and when I did the upgrade it deleted everything. In the future what I would do is make a game save before you do upgrades so if something goes wrong you can go back, move the items and then do the upgrade.